Time To Embarrass A THPer

Freddie is as selfless as they come. We are all very lucky to have him around. Thanks Freddie for all that you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've followed his posts with great joy. The man IS the man. As with everyone else I look forward to meeting him in person, and shaking his hand. Maybe even have the honor to tee it up with him. He's on My bucket list!

I only thank Freddie after he gives me directions. Good man that one.

Seriously, quality. I look forward to another event.

I thoroughly enjoy reading his advice. One day I'm sure I'll be seeking it out myself!

Having read all the help he's been dishing out daily I have mad respect for Freddie. This man clearly knows a golf swing and is ready and willing to pass that knowledge on to anyone who asks. This no doubt takes a lot of time and I'm grateful he is so generous.

Thanks Freddie for everything!!

Thanks for all you do Freddie

Freddie is such a great guy. The swing tips section is blowing up and Freddie is on top of it all.

Well done and keep up the great work!

He is a leader and an asset to the THP team. We really do appreciate his help with the golf swing, and all other aspects of the game. Thank you Freddie for all that you do here on THP!!

Huge thank you Panda! You've always helped me out when I've had questions, thank you again for taking the time and just for being so downright awesome! Really looking forward to teeing it up with you some day.

Thanks Freddie, really enjoy reading all of the help you give to other THPers

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Freddie's a class act all the way. Anyone who works full time, golfs, and is a dad but still takes the time to help out duffers like me is A-OK in my books, and I owe him a few. Actually, more than a few, he had me in better positions in one text post here than an instructor did over 3 hours of in-person lessons last year. And he did it just for the love of the game and wanting to help others. Selfless and awesome.

I got nothing but love for THP and it's members. Special spot in my heart to say the least. Especially at the top! I'll keep passing along what I have gained from others as long as people need it. Thanks for trust me with your swings.

I am proud to count Freddie among my friends. Thank you buddy for all that you do.

Time To Embarrass A THPer

Freddie is the man and this thread is very well deserved. He has been a huge asset to the forum in every way shape and form imaginable.

If I could live one day as selflessly as Freddie, I would die a happy man.

Freddie is the man. Plain and simple. Thanks for all you do.

Freddie is a rock star, he really is. Few people help more than he does, and I am proud to call him a brother.

Freddie is the reason I joined THP in the first place. I'm proud to say Freddie became my friend far before he got me back into golf. As he has with everyone else, he continues to selflessly help me improve my game. Much love and respect to my brother, the Panda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie is amazing! His swing tips are spot on and the advice comes faster than you can imagine. What a valuable asset to THP! Thanks for everything you do.

Freddie is awesome!
Thanks for all you do for us fella!

The Pandaman! FK, you sir, are a scholar and a gentleman...and you've listened to my ramblings in trying to figure out the golf swing which few could do. Thank you!

I love reading Freddie's swing tips as he has such a great way of putting things so they are easy to grasp and completely understandable.

I can't wait to meet the Panda in the flesh in a couple weeks.

I can't wait to meet Freddie over the next few months. The man is an amazing asset to THP. His selfless acts for others speaks volumes about his character.

Freddie is a huge asset to THP and his knowledge of the golf swing is incredible and he willing gives it to anyone. Hopefully I'll have some video for him to analyze soon. I watched him help THPers first hand at the MC last year, in the heat of battle he was more than willing to help his fellow competitors and teammates!

Thank you so much Tadashi. You have already improved my game just by challenging me to question myself.

Back