Gogie Girl Shows New Style Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends at Gogie Girl have a new style of ladies hats that is superb in every way. Here, is a video shot with GG showcasing the style and features that the new hat has to offer.

Their new hats are awesome! Vicky isn't kidding you can fold up the hat, pack it away, and once unpacked it pops right back into the correct shape. Such fun colors and as usual they do it right by being adjustable for different shaped and size heads.

• Admin
We should have one here soon for GG to review.

I hope everyone has had a chance to check out this video. If you, or a lady in your life, have trouble with finding a hat that fits correctly this is definitely a brand worth looking at.

Very convenient - when you're not wearing it, you can just fold it up and pack it away!

I am a big fan of Gogie Girl hats and know they fit well, but I'm unsure how I would look in this new style.

GG - Did you see anyone swing a club while wearing the hat? Does it interfere at all?

I am a big fan of Gogie Girl hats and know they fit well, but I'm unsure how I would look in this new style.

GG - Did you see anyone swing a club while wearing the hat? Does it interfere at all?

Not yet Diane!! It looks a bit big though and may fly off perhpaps :confused2:

Thanks GC, but I was asking GG if she saw anyone at the show wearing one. Those letters do look alike - don't they.

I did not see anyone swing with it but I would not think it would get in the way. Also, it is adjustable so you can make it tighter or looser so there should be no concerns of it blowing away. I actually just spoke with the Gogie Girl team and they are sending over a hat for review so I will be able to answer all your questions must better in the coming weeks.

Thanks GC, but I was asking GG if she saw anyone at the show wearing one. Those letters do look alike - don't they.

Oh sorry...GC does looks like GG haa haa

I did not see anyone swing with it but I would not think it would get in the way. Also, it is adjustable so you can make it tighter or looser so there should be no concerns of it blowing away. I actually just spoke with the Gogie Girl team and they are sending over a hat for review so I will be able to answer all your questions must better in the coming weeks.

Thanks and since you're so comfortable on camera now - would you add a video of yourself wearing it and swinging. Or make Josh do it.

How very awesome! Can't wait to see/hear all about their new style!!

Back