Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

Are we there yet??? This event has been on my radar ever since I wasn't able to get into the Adams event. I'm ready and the bags are packed. Now I just need my name called.

“I want @ [Friend's Twitter Handle] to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward.”

Anyone know if there is an issue if the end quotation marks are included in the tweet?

Likely no issues with quotations but definite issue if you don't put a twitter handle in there for your friend. :)

The #FGTourward promo is complete. Excited to see who gets picked as the first winner to attend #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Nice! Excited to get my sleeve.

oooops. too late :act-up:

This one is officially over everybody.
Thanks to all that entered, a winner will be announced soon.
One heck of a special event is up for grabs.
More chances coming soon.

Excited to see who gets the call! Good luck folks!

So it begins...the waiting game. Gosh, I hate the waiting game!

Good luck everyone :)

So it begins...the waiting game. Gosh, I hate the waiting game!

Good luck everyone :)

they way I see it is as long as the winner is not announced, I have a chance :banana:

This event is going to be a blast. Getting a chance to delve into the heads of some of the R&D guys would be so awesome.

Good luck people!

Good luck everybody.

Really excited for this one. Can't wait to hear who lucky #1 is.

Good luck to everyone! Really hoping to be one of the chosen 9, it will be amazing!

attachment.php

Pumped. Thanks Wilson and THP!

Can't wait to see selections for this event kick off!! What an incredible event to be apart of!!!

attachment.php

Pumped. Thanks Wilson and THP!

Make sure you check over the rules wareagle.
To enter this event, you must be an Albatross Club Member.
The good news is, there are multiple events in your area this year, on top of the other awesome benefits.

My bad JB, didn't catch that! My sincere apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad JB, didn't catch that! My sincere apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries buddy. Still plenty of time to join up as the contest winner is not going to be announced until later this week.
And next week the Indiana THP Event signups start as well. Perfect timing.

Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

Wow - a great contest by THP and Wilson. Since Six5Three5 and I have had conversations on how good the Wilson Duo ball is, I had to go this route:

@PicknSplinters: I want @Shef215 to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf so we both get a free 2-ball pack I am paying it #FGTourward @hackersparadise

Good luck everyone, such an amazing event, I'm holding my breathe my name get's called!

I can't believe there weren't more entries, 100 or so for a once in a lifetime trip? I will take those odds.

Good luck to all the entrants!

Good luck everyone! This is going to an EPIC event.

Good luck all. This is going to be super sweet for whoever gets in.

Good luck everybody!

Back