Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

Got my reply email today saying it will be shipped in about 2 weeks.

I got the same reply. Looking forward to putting this ball up against some of the other offerings on the market. I don't think I've played a modern Wilson ball ever, so I'm going in with an open mind.

Finally received an email today telling me that they are sending me some balls within two weeks. Looking forward to giving them a try.

Im late but Id still like to try to Golf ball and see if I like it.

nysuhupu.jpg

Big thanks to drp for hooking a brother up! Can't wait to try these out.

Got a shipping email today.

For the guys who haven't been contacted yet, just send an email like the one below to mobilefittingtour@wilson.com

Subject: #FGTOURWARD

I got payed #FGTOURWARD from @Cookie_THP through The Hackers Paradise & twitter.

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Twitter Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Address:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yes, I follow @WilsonGolf on Twitter

No one liked me enough to get some of these. Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts.

I sure liked this ball. If they floated I'd still be playing my two-pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never received an email or anything on this, even though I did the tweet and everything. Was there a cap or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never received an email or anything on this, even though I did the tweet and everything. Was there a cap or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got a weird mention on Twitter, but then I moved away from the screen and couldn't find it again. I sent an email like the one shown in screen shots above, and received an email back a few days later that the balls would ship. I would go that route.

Just got these in the mail today! Excited to try them out.

bumyde6y.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Just got mine in the mail today, looking forward to trying them. With the $10 coupon I'll probably just go ahead and buy a dozen.

I completely forgot about this contest, I was never contacted so I guess I wasn't selected.

Back