Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawd the Rangers could have had a throw in player named Robinson Cano but took some turd as instead....so much fail

Oh gawd the Rangers could have had a throw in player named Robinson Cano but took some turd as instead....so much fail

Dude if you go back through their history they turned down/ got rid of a lot of guys that ended up being big names

always fun looking back at trades to see who could have been involved and what those guys turned out to be.

Ya I'll never forget when the cardinals traded for mark mulder who gave us one season for a little known guy named dan haren

Jeff Bagwell for Larry Anderson.....still makes me sick to my stomach!

always fun looking back at trades to see who could have been involved and what those guys turned out to be.

No. That's not fun. At all.

#Braves

Jimenez to orioles 4 years 50 mil

BRAD, are we better yet?

As an Indians fan, be happy you didn't spend that much

For a good pitcher 12.5 a year is cheap. But he's so hot and cold it's sickening.

Last solid sp remaining is Ervin santana whom I'm guessing signs something similar

For a good pitcher 12.5 a year is cheap. But he's so hot and cold it's sickening.

Last solid sp remaining is Ervin santana whom I'm guessing signs something similar

That is kinda what I mean.. is he good? I don't know dude. I don't think he is as good as many do

That is kinda what I mean.. is he good? I don't know dude. I don't think he is as good as many do

My problem is the options now at 5th in the rotation...too many question marks and experiments. Carrasco, tomlin, harang, Marcum and I believe Bauer the gas can

Too Bad Dontrelle Willis had to be included in the Cabrera deal.

Ubaldo Jimenez signs with Orioles for 4 years/50 million. That's not an unreasonable deal considering how inflated the market is for pitching. Thanks for your 1st Rd pick Baltimore!

Jimenez to orioles 4 years 50 mil

BRAD, are we better yet?

I'm serious Mike, when we're contending in August/Sept I don't want to hear a peep out of you.

I'm serious Mike, when we're contending in August/Sept I don't want to hear a peep out of you.

I did read an SI article about how the Indians "should" overthrow Detroit this year.

We cant go 4-15 or whatever it was against them again though lol

April fools!!

Oh.

You were...serious?

Masterson is back for at least another year

Indians fans are so cute......

Jimmy "Smokes" Leyland rested at times 2/3 of the team in September, Knowing the division was locked up (almost medded that up too!!)

This farce about Cleveland winning or even competeing in the division is humorous.

Detroit (+9)
Kansas City
Chicago
Cleveland
Minnesota

Indians fans are so cute......

Jimmy "Smokes" Leyland rested at times 2/3 of the team in September, Knowing the division was locked up (almost medded that up too!!)

This farce about Cleveland winning or even competeing in the division is humorous.

Detroit (+9)
Kansas City
Chicago
Cleveland
Minnesota

The fact you think the White Sox will finish in front of the Indians is HYSTERICAL. Not an Indians fan at all, but the White Sox might be one of the 5 worst teams in baseball

The fact you think the White Sox will finish in front of the Indians is HYSTERICAL. Not an Indians fan at all, but the White Sox might be one of the 5 worst teams in baseball

Mostly to get the Indians fans Craw a little, I do think Kansas City Finishes Second, and a POSSIBLE wildcard.

Mostly to get the Indians fans Craw a little, I do think Kansas City Finishes Second, and a POSSIBLE wildcard.

In fact, the AL Central probably has 2 of the bottom 5 teams in the MLB.. Must be nice haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back