Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
Hey man,,we all posted our swings one time or another..,,and you helped all of us.. Would love to see yours on here. I would like to see a good motion and I know others would as well

mm

It's been posted a few times.

Watch the 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage.
He will also be at many THP Events

Tremendous ball striker.

Tremendous ball striker.

I want to say it was the third day, he hit a 4 wood off the deck, and that thing took off like a rocket. It was awesome.

Tremendous ball striker.

Totally agree, he's a shotmaker and does it under pressure too.

Totally agree, he's a shotmaker and does it under pressure too.

You need to stop. You're going to give him a big head. :)

Seriously though, he can flat out strike the ball. I'd venture to say so do you Marc. Always fun watching you and Freddie at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ute2e8uq.jpg

This is me before a tan...he he I kid

I'm a teacher because those that can't do teach. My swing works because I understand the angles needed. To me it's ugly and I'd rather watch trout or Canadan or John Tudor or Frupesti. Check out Nate's swing, you don't want to see mine cuz it usually in loss of hole for my opponent :D

You need to stop. You're going to give him a big head. :)

Seriously though, he can flat out strike the ball. I'd venture to say so do you Marc. Always fun watching you and Freddie at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God took care of the big head part years ago. I have to sleep on my huge pilla

Great swing Freddie!! I have to say you have amazing swing tempo!

God took care of the big head part years ago. I have to sleep on my huge pilla

Is that a "So, I Married an Axe Murder" reference?

[video=youtube_share;pk1-sjWbD8k]http://youtu.be/pk1-sjWbD8k[/video]
[video=youtube_share;-w8RWG1QEbQ]http://youtu.be/-w8RWG1QEbQ[/video]

Posted this is an old thread. Meant to post for MM

Last edited:
Lookin good Freddie!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hold it...nice looking swing Freddie. Can't wait to see it in person vs on the tv screen.

] I like it Freddie..these 2 areas are really the most important to,golf. And a sign of a good ball striker. Impact and a foot and half after.. Very nice brother, I like it..like it a lot. When I see your motion I think of a great ball striker from the modern era. Larry Nelson, very similar..a wide motion like you with good tempo and good impact alignments.. Still plays a scoring game, as one of the last real workers of the ball.

we are all so caught up in steep vs flat,,yada yada.. Freddie exemplifies a trait that all good strikers have, the one area that is very similar.. Impact. The ball can care less who is hitting it...but applying the club correctly to the ball sure matters.. Freddie does this well,,

nice job my friend,, I'm now glad I can put a swing to the guy that helps so many here..

Mm

] I like it Freddie..these 2 areas are really the most important to,golf. And a sign of a good ball striker. Impact and a foot and half after.. Very nice brother, I like it..like it a lot. When I see your motion I think of a great ball striker from the modern era. Larry Nelson, very similar..a wide motion like you with good tempo and good impact alignments.. Still plays a scoring game, as one of the last real workers of the ball.

we are all so caught up in steep vs flat,,yada yada.. Freddie exemplifies a trait that all good strikers have, the one area that is very similar.. Impact. The ball can care less who is hitting it...but applying the club correctly to the ball sure matters.. Freddie does this well,,

nice job my friend,, I'm now glad I can put a swing to the guy that helps so many here..

Mm
Thank you for the kind words

Back