What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 on the sim and just THPing now.

Played 18 with a mate. -1 after the first 4 holes then turned to poo so it became more of a practise round in the end. Just tried out a few different things, and it also got hot about 24c (75f), with no wind so felt a lot hotter.

looked out my window at 2ft of snow and day-dreamed about playing golf ...thats all i did

Cleaned the bats after the weekend's wet round..

Played 18 with Randy. Again tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

3.5 hour golf school this morning. I'm so tired lol.

Went to golfsmith for some epoxy and a ferrel and reshafted my 3 wood and driver.

Hit 120 balls at the range, working on short irons.

Practiced shifting my weight to the front foot by shoveling all the snow that fell overnight.
By Spring I should have it perfected for the new golf season.

Unboxed my awesome Nead Putter, rolled some puts with it and THPed!

Recorded a vine for the 2014 Morgan Cup!

Wife found a golf galaxy gift card...pondering time

Squeezed in a round. Couldn't buy a birdie putt but still shot 77.

I went to miles of golf in (cincinnati) and hit a jumbo bucket working on my short game and staring at the snow :angry:

Great lesson today with my new pro in Dallas. Facility ain't bad either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reshafted 3 sets of irons, a few woods and some THPing...Rather productive day!

Just did some chipping and putting in the basement(I have about 2000 square feet of indoor/outdoor carpet down there that plays awfully close to a fast green). Wish I could actually go outside and hit full swings but unfortunately I live in Michigan and there's so much white crap out there.

Golfsmith for a hour and a half hitting everything. Day dreamed of apexs'. Thp'd and gonna take some grips off

Went to the range after work. Worked on green side bunker shots and 100 yrd wedges mostly.

Played first full 18 of the 2014 season here in Mexico.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Took my new iron set to get re gripped with new Lamkin I Lines, took a lesson and demoed some hybos and driving irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played in my weekly sim round. Everything hurts (knee, shoulder, elbow) and I played like poop. Only 10 more days until I'm in the sun, hitting off grass. #OwnTheSecondShot

Bought a Covert Tour from Puttin4Bird. Can't wait to give it a whack!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back