Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Going to be interesting to see what the pairings are. Can't wait as this is my 1st THP invitational!!!

Me too...apologies to whoever I end up with.

Unless it's spicoli...then we are gonna wreck some fools

yeah sorry to whom ever i am paired with minimal golf will be played between now the 14th

I have recently started hitting my driver like crap. This course might punish me severely.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

yeah sorry to whom ever i am paired with minimal golf will be played between now the 14th

Don't think I'll be playing much between now and then. It doesn't matter though. It's a THP event in Hilton Head.

Me too...apologies to whoever I end up with.

Unless it's spicoli...then we are gonna wreck some fools

GolfTec lessons FTW

I have recently started hitting my driver like crap. This course might punish me severely.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I've looked at the whole yardage book and driver won't be used a whole lot.

Don't think I'll be playing much between now and then. It doesn't matter though. It's a THP event in Hilton Head.

GolfTec lessons FTW

Haha time will tell

Will have a new driver and new irons in the bag with one round on them the week before if the timing works out. I have no clue what club ill be hitting anywhere. But I'll be hitting those drivers and irons longer and straighter. That can't be too bad right?

Will have a new driver and new irons in the bag with one round on them the week before if the timing works out. I have no clue what club ill be hitting anywhere. But I'll be hitting those drivers and irons longer and straighter. That can't be too bad right?

Longer and straighter is never bad.

So, who wants to be my partner, and have quite simply the best time you've ever had on a golf course?

I fully intend to have a blast, and make sure those around me do also!

We are all going to have a blast! THP events are a total blast. Can't wait.

When do the pairing usually get announced? Night Before?

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

And CJ....I like to have a good time. What is this? About 25 days out or so?

Getting so close. I'm really excited for three days of great golf! My first trip to HHI with a bus load of THPers. Going to be so awesome!

When do the pairing usually get announced? Night Before?

IIRC it is about 5-7 days prior, but then I can't remember yesterday too well.

Getting so close. I'm really excited for three days of great golf! My first trip to HHI with a bus load of THPers. Going to be so awesome!

That's me Barry, first trip ever to HHI and it is going to be with THPers, no way not to be super excited.

Love you guys going for it in two, not sure I will be comfortable enough to do that this weekend #avoidbignumbers

Back