Club Testing - Bradenton/Sarasota Area - This Saturday or Sunday

Would love to tee it up with the Panda! Been far too long, bro.

I clearly live on the wrong corner of the continent. Sounds like one helluva fun day!

I need to block this thread. All this talk about Cuban food, good times, and club testing is making me sick to my stomach. I asked the wife if she wanted to take a trip to Florida and she said yes. Damn work activation on Sat.

I think I can pull Sunday...

Why dont we just do it both days. Or some form of it both days.
That way people that can only make it on Saturday can do so and people that can do it on Sunday can do so.
Im working on being available on Sunday and should get it straightened away today.

I'm good with just a round of golf and Jose's on Saturday in case if you want to save the club testing on the range for Sunday. I got some new Callaway sticks that I'll be dialing in.

That way people that can only make it on Saturday can do so and people that can do it on Sunday can do so.
Im working on being available on Sunday and should get it straightened away today.

This will be great if you can make it happen

I might only be available Saturday, but I am sure others might be able to do Sunday and I can probably get some of the gear to you guys somehow.
Im working on making that change, but just not sure it can happen.

I'm not opposed to this.

Okay guys, I need a complete list of who is playing on Saturday.
Calling courses this morning and need to make sure I have an accurate count.

Mward
TheChosenOne
Troyefl
Greg Kulbick
Canes
JB

I might be missing someone or a couple of people. Please let me know.

Okay guys, I need a complete list of who is playing on Saturday.
Calling courses this morning and need to make sure I have an accurate count.

Mward
TheChosenOne
Troyefl
Greg Kulbick
Canes
JB

I might be missing someone or a couple of people. Please let me know.

Bumping this again. Cmon guys, help me out. Are we set at 6?

There's gotta be more. Time on a LM with new equipment, THEN golf with THPers at what I'm guessing is a course the caliber of UP, or Waterlefe?

I'm for sure in. TC1 needs to confirm so I know if I'm picking him up

There's gotta be more. Time on a LM with new equipment, THEN golf with THPers at what I'm guessing is a course the caliber of UP, or Waterlefe?

Not sure on course yet. Speaking to a few and want to keep costs down for people. Many of the courses are $100 or more right now, and with only 6 or so people, no discount is going to be given. But we can always do it at Stoneybrook which is $70 right now and a fun layout.

Bumping this again. Cmon guys, help me out. Are we set at 6?

That looks right. I'm in for Saturday only. Any course and rate is fine with me.

Not sure on course yet. Speaking to a few and want to keep costs down for people. Many of the courses are $100 or more right now, and with only 6 or so people, no discount is going to be given. But we can always do it at Stoneybrook which is $70 right now and a fun layout.

I've never played there, and I think one more loose logo ball floating around will convince me to finally get a bigger display case.

Stoneybrook is a lot of fun. Can't remember which 9 it is, but the short little par 4 dogleg left with that fairway bunker up the left side is an evil starting hole

We are booked for StoneyBrook at 11am. 11:08 and 11:15am to be exact.
Range time begins earlier obviously and we will be out there.

Wish I could make Saturday work, have fun boys.

Wish you could to brutha.
Save a spot for me, where there's a will there's a way.

With it being a bit later, I might be able to make the tee time at 11ish, just not range time.

Save a spot for me, where there's a will there's a way.

With it being a bit later, I might be able to make the tee time at 11ish, just not range time.

Make moves, Ari

Now on to Sunday...

Back