Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

3 hours to go!!

You guys are going to really enjoy Rum Pointe. Fantastic views and challenging holes. Great track and extremely enjoyable.

Can't wait to get this thing rolling so we can start to knock out hotel info and practice round info

You guys are going to really enjoy Rum Pointe. Fantastic views and challenging holes. Great track and extremely enjoyable.

You going to join the group?

2 hours all!

You going to join the group?

I wish I could, but jammed up that weekend. Son has a soccer tournament, and we're in the midwest the following weekend and then the member-guest tournament the one after that.
Would love to join, but just can't swing it that weekend. But you will enjoy it!!!!

If I get lucky enough to get in I will be making a long family weekend out of it (4 days, 3 nights).
I have two little kiddos, any suggestions for places to stay that are family friendly and have a nice pool?

If I get lucky enough to get in I will be making a long family weekend out of it (4 days, 3 nights).
I have two little kiddos, any suggestions for places to stay that are family friendly and have a nice pool?

If you are looking for posh, the Hilton on 32nd.
If you are looking for more camping style, frontier town in west oc, 5 minutes from the course.
You're prob good anywhere that time of year. high schoolers are gone, so shouldn't have any issues with the june bugs

Anyone else looking at hotels.com right now? Seems like there's some pretty heavy traffic on the site haha

Using Tapatalk

1 hour to go

#crunchtime

1 hour!!

The calm before the storm....pretty quiet in here lately.

Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I was thinking the same thing, I am here waiting In a mcdonalds ready to fire off an email.

Going to be teeing off shortly after signup too.

I was thinking the same thing.

My spreadsheet is all ready to go. Just waiting for the clock to strike 1pm EST.

The nerves have set in. Got the bubble guts working right now. I really hope I can get a spot.

Still have time to join the albatross club and get it on this...It's in your backyard for crying out loud!!

My spreadsheet is all ready to go. Just waiting for the clock to strike 1pm EST.

Spreadsheet? Now you guys have me scared!! :)

Just a reminder PLEASE read the criteria before sending in your email. I always feel bad when people don't get in because they didn't read what they needed to send me in the email.

Go ahead and get a head start and type in CAA Beat, so it saves you some work....I won't tell anyone..promise :)

Just so I'm clear, this thread gets updated with the sign up info, and at that point send the e mail, even if it's after 1:00? Sorry, don't want to screw this up.

Back