Who would you rather play a round of golf with?

• Tiger Woods

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Jack Nicklaus

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Arnold Palmer

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Holly Sonders

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • A deceased relative bought back to life for that round

Votes: 34 33.3%

• Total voters
I voted E, but moreso because there are so many things I would want to say to this person on the course.

If E weren't an option... probably pick Arnie, I think it would be a very cool experience.

I went with Jack. He was my favorite growing up.

I think the Holly video of her playing with Fowler is one of the best videos on the net, she is bending over for almost 10 seconds in front of Fowler giving him a wonderful view.

She is HOTTTTT

I've never had anyone close who played golf pass away. So I'd probably have to go with tiger. Although playing a round with holly wouldn't be so bad....something tells me my focus wouldn't be on the round though

Holly Sonders is that spunker that plays on the instructional show with the English guy right? I can think of 2 excellent reasons why I'd definitely pick her!!!!!

Would love to bring my grandpa back, but he wasn't a golfer....so I went with Jack

My grandfather. Without a doubt. I was too little to play with him while he was still alive, but he would let me ride in the cart with him and steer, and putt sometimes. He also loved to find lost balls in the woods and would make a game out of it with me. No question that is who I would pick.

Either one of my grandfathers, both of them passed before I was born so I think it would be cool to meet and spend some time with both of them.

i chose my grandfather, who would then kick my a$$ for not taking the chance to play with Palmer.

Jack for me....no real family members that played golf...Arnie would work too...or Holly:D

As tempting as it was to pick Holly, I went with my grandfather that passed when I was 6. I was not a child prodigy like Tiger so probably didn't even know what golf was at that age. I still have his set of clubs in my garage and would love nothing more than to throw a set of grips on them to watch him swing them!

Either of my grandfathers would be No.1. My mother is living but not very well. I'd love to go back 30 years and play a round with her. That was living and what golf is to me. Family and friends.

It would be an option that isn't there - other THPers

Part of me is wondering how many others would be interested in playing a round with the OP to see if he plays as well as he talks?

Personally I would have no interest in teeing it up with him based on his attitude towards the forum - I apologise to JB if that is considered a personal attack on a fellow member but having read through a lot of his threads tonight, it is just the attitude that seems to come across from him

I'm going Jack. Guy loves to tell stories and I would just listen for the entire round n

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It would be an option that isn't there - other THPers

Part of me is wondering how many others would be interested in playing a round with the OP to see if he plays as well as he talks?

Personally I would have no interest in teeing it up with him based on his attitude towards the forum - I apologise to JB if that is considered a personal attack on a fellow member but having read through a lot of his threads tonight, it is just the attitude that seems to come across from him

I haven't attacked anyone.

But 90% or so of the group swinging over 90mph seems not likely, but heck, maybe it's all in shape under 35 year old studs on the forum

90mph is a decent swing and in the real world it's not 'average' at all

If it was, you wouldn't have so many people that can't hit a golf ball 200+ yards in the air

anyway, I haven't been mean or attacking at all

but so far this poll seems to skew on the high side, but someone had a nice bridgestone stat, so who knows, I know guys/girls that bother to get a ghin are not 'average' golfers, since they care enough to get a ghin

but s/s is s/s

85% of the world does not swing over 90mph

that's my OPINION

I'd have to say the man my middle name is after. he's alive at 94 years old, hasn't touched his clubs in at least a year probably, but I havn't played with him in a few years and I would love to play a round with him and just talk.

My older sister. I've never met her because she died before I was born, but she's a huge part of my life. I have so many questions I would ask her and sharing a round of golf with her would be the perfect setting

85% of the world does not swing over 90mph

that's my OPINION

85% of the world OF GOLFERS is not avid on a golf online community either.
Perhaps checking the audience before preaching is better suited here.

Out of these choices, I don't have any passed relatives that played golf, not interested in Sonders (visually), so that leaves Tiger, Nicklaus, and Palmer...so I'd pick Nicklaus.

My grandfather. He IS the reason I golf.

I'd love to play a round with my deceased Grandpa, he passed away when I was 13, and I took up golf when I was 15 so I never got a chance to play with him. I do know that he was a damn good player though, much better than me, and I remember him trying to push golf on me when I was a kid but I thought it was "boring" and "stupid" and never took it up then. Now I regret doing that because I'd love to have gotten to play with him and I'd probably be a better golfer now if I had his instructions when I started.

But besides him I would choose Tiger. For starters he was the reason I took up golf. Like I said before I thought it was "boring" and "stupid" when I was a kid but when I saw Tiger on ESPN and all the emotion he had and swagger he had I suddenly didn't think golf was so boring and I took it up. Best thing I ever did. So to play with my golf idol of mine and a guy that is pretty close to me in age(I think he's got me by 6 years) would be a lot of fun.

Back