Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Driver then probably a 7I or something in

All I know is I'm draining a four footer for bird.

All I know is I'm draining a four footer for bird.
Dude I hope we're paired. My bogey golf + birdies all around for you and we're a shoe-in!

Driver and depending in the tees then a 5-8 iron probably with any wind in play.

Dude I hope we're paired. My bogey golf + birdies all around for you and we're a shoe-in!

I've got it all figured out in my head. My plan is to shoot a 54. We had success in Sarasota, we're clearly a formidable team.

Driver and depending in the tees then a 5-8 iron probably with any wind in play.

Ahhh, the first mention of March winds on the golf course.

I've got it all figured out in my head. My plan is to shoot a 54. We had success in Sarasota, we're clearly a formidable team.
Well, geez, I can just get drunk and ride along then!

Bumping this again because we are getting close to the rooms being released and when I spoke to someone yesterday, not a ton of rooms have been booked. There will NOT be a room for you here if you do not get in soon. The hotel is almost always full and they expect to be again.

Bumping one more time.

A mere 3 weeks to go!!

Also remember today is the last day to get the THP discount for the hotel

I'm very much looking forward to this!

Hoping I continue to find fairways at the rate I currently am. (Or berltter)

Great reminder that there's only 3 weeks to go

Woo hoo, that it is Robman, an I am really excited about this. I was so lucky to get in late and am very thankful that extra spots were made available. See you there!

Soft 9 I if no wind..8i or more if there is

Anything to get me over the water but not in trees behind it

I'm definitely going for it on 8.

Man I studied the yardage book last night. Pumped about this one.

I am ready for this! Can't wait to see who is my partner. #pairingssoon?

Back