New Bose Bag For Rory McIlroy

It is plain, but I remember his old one being that way when it was his foundation. Surprised to see Bose get into the golf game, I wonder if he'll be doing any advertising for them on TV or print.

Quite plain, but I am sure bose wanted it like that for a reason.

Thought I saw that it's going to be auctioned off at the end of the WGC. I assumed he would go back to the nike bag.

Is Rory trying to be Rodney Dangerfield?

I guess Rory Just has to have his Tunes if he is having a bad round he can crank up the music an not listen to the boos

I actually kinda like it...

This should've been post #2 in this thread.

New Bose Bag For Rory McIlroy

Bose is a pretty clean and simple company looks wise. I think this bag fits the bill pretty well for them.

Interesting to see Rory go with the bag though. Is this a new deal with Bose for Rory?

This should've been post #2 in this thread.

Waiting for someone to post this... haha

I actually like the clean look of the bag, it is plain but I like it, I would game that. i wouldn't carry it myself but I would definitely game it.

Boring, unless it's like Czervik's bag in Caddyshack and has a stereo built-in!!!

In the audiophile world the saying is, "No highs, no lows. Must be Bose."

I hope that doesn't bleed into his golf scores.

I always knew it as Buy Other Sound Equipment as you are paying over the odds for mediocre gear

Not a huge fan of the bag to be honest, looks quite plain - not a fan of over the top designs but this is just boring to me

I would think Bose would do a better job than that black/white bag

Not a fan, just too boring

Hmm…kind of plain if you ask me. Could use some THP green.

My first thought. Too plain, a bolder design would do some justice.

Plain simple just like the companies equipment design.

I'm sure it cost them a pretty penny for his caddie to carry it.

Love how simple it is.

I remember when he moved into his Florida home talking about teaming up with Bose. Think he mentioned his house is wired throughout with their products. Wouldn't be a bad sponsor to have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nice sponsor, classic bag, but a little boring. I prefer the look of the club sponsors bag as the primary design. However, if Bose paid me I'd carry their bag around all day!

Very simple, almost too much so. Does nothing for me really, but if he likes it that's all that matters.

Just doesn't do it for me. I'm not opposed to white but it needs to pop a little more, even 3 subtle stripes or different colored stitching would go a long way on there.

Kinda plain to me. Needs more color and pop.

A bunch of chatter about this bag it seems, both good and bad... However, people are talking about it, so the advertising is working...

A bunch of chatter about this bag it seems, both good and bad... However, people are talking about it, so the advertising is working...

Exactly people are discussing it and therefore thinking about Bose

I had to look up Tiger's bag sponsor. (FUSE). I guess it's not working for me.

Kind of agree with this. I don't buy into a lot of the cross marketing stuff personally

Back