Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

PhillyGolfGuy whiffed on his tee shot in front of probably 20+ THPers at last years Connecticut Invitational. Other than everyone giving him some good natured ribbing, it wasnt a big deal. We are all there to win but even more so to have fun.

PGG wasn't the only one who botched the tee-off. . No chance to warm up properly will do that to you. ... at least that's what I'm saying since I botched mine too.

[ For those who weren't there, 3"+ of intense rain the day/night before had turned the driving range into a lake so it was closed. Amazingly, the course was in good shape. ]

I am in! I originally got the wait list email and I was pretty distraught at first and then got the call up to the big leagues. All I can say is that I absolutely can not wait for June! Can't wait to see all you guys.

hi everyone, newbie here and i'm in as well. very much looking forward to this!

hi everyone, newbie here and i'm in as well. very much looking forward to this!

Thats great Gimpie. Looking forward to meeting you.

Wow...waiting list paying off for folks...who would have thunk it

My parents and In Laws live in Lewes DE but I thinking about doing a night at whatever hotel people will be staying at Saturday night.

On another note I am down for Friday and Sunday rounds.

My parents and In Laws live in Lewes DE but I thinking about doing a night at whatever hotel people will be staying at Saturday night.

On another note I am down for Friday and Sunday rounds.
Look forward to it Jesse.

Look forward to it Jesse.

Absolutely man can't wait. Dude I will still never forget meeting you on the practice green at Twisted Dune before the Friday round. We were talking about the bag drop and how we didn't know the name of the tee time because I am just here meeting dudes off the Internet! Still cracks me up to this day man. Already looking forward to June.

Congratulation to all who have made it into the OC ! I have not been this excited to play golf in a long time. Have some buddies from Western NY playing and am looking forward to meeting and making new golf buddies thanks to THP . Thanks to JB & Morgan for all their hard work for making this happen.

Absolutely man can't wait. Dude I will still never forget meeting you on the practice green at Twisted Dune before the Friday round. We were talking about the bag drop and how we didn't know the name of the tee time because I am just here meeting dudes off the Internet! Still cracks me up to this day man. Already looking forward to June.
"Who are you playing with today?" "Some dudes from the Internet." "Oh...they're over on the range." Kamikaze bag drop guys....

Congratulation to all who have made it into the OC ! I have not been this excited to play golf in a long time. Have some buddies from Western NY playing and am looking forward to meeting and making new golf buddies thanks to THP . Thanks to JB & Morgan for all their hard work for making this happen.
Really glad you (and a few others from the area) are going to this. Although you'll pick up pretty quickly how overrated those buddies from Western NY are. Ha, jk....

So with the waiting list getting in, how many people is the total count?

I created an unofficial list a few pages back and I've been updating it when people have posted that they're in or on the wait list

Using Tapatalk

Really glad you (and a few others from the area) are going to this. Although you'll pick up pretty quickly how overrated those buddies from Western NY are. Ha, jk....
Whoa whoa whoa... OVERRATED??? I resemble that remark!

Can't believe Ricky called Philly out on that wiff. I'd forgot about it! (Wait... I forget everything).

Have no fear though people. If you wiff it on the first tee box it won't be remembered for long because somewhere, just a few minutes later, Dev WILL tear his shorts/pants on a tree limb, or the cart, or flagstick, or whatever he can possibly tear a pair of pants on. It will happen. No arguing with science.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My tee shot on #1 last year at the AC outing was a pop up that made it about 10 yards past the forward tees. So the first tee jitters do exist.

PS: it will not be the same without Motoo3044 being in attendance

Mitch needs to go. Doesn't he live in Maryland now?

Agree on Mitch. This is practically his back yard now.

Whoa whoa whoa... OVERRATED??? I resemble that remark!

Can't believe Ricky called Philly out on that wiff. I'd forgot about it! (Wait... I forget everything).

Have no fear though people. If you wiff it on the first tee box it won't be remembered for long because somewhere, just a few minutes later, Dev WILL tear his shorts/pants on a tree limb, or the cart, or flagstick, or whatever he can possibly tear a pair of pants on. It will happen. No arguing with science.

I am a jerk arent I? Haha If I whiffed on a tee in front of everyone I would expect you guys to never let me live it down. I hope Chris still loves me..haha

I am a jerk arent I? Haha If I whiffed on a tee in front of everyone I would expect you guys to never let me live it down. I hope Chris still loves me..haha

You, a Jerk? You couldn't be a Jerk if you wanted to be... Unless the Devils are playing!
BTW, my phone must think you're a Jerk with a capital J, because it seems to want to autocorrect to that every time.

Fellas lets try to keep this to event discussions

Back