2014 #THPMC - Introductions - Signing Day

Jordan is the man!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Mine sucks guys but I am in North Dakota right now with no gear to represent properly. I ordered some just for this but it will not be here in time. Great job by all though. Wish I could have done my idea.

I have to agree with the vines, short, sweet, and to the point! Can get it done even out of pocket with a smart phone. Well done so far fellas! If they could only come up with an extended time option for Nate.

I know everyone that made the MC has vine on their phone. I want to see more intros, come on guys

I know everyone that made the MC has vine on their phone. I want to see more intros, come on guys

I believe every single participant has posted at least one in this thread now.

Mine sucks guys but I am in North Dakota right now with no gear to represent properly. I ordered some just for this but it will not be here in time. Great job by all though. Wish I could have done my idea.

Not to worry Trevor. Just do another one when the stuff gets there. Posting two is allowed, and I for one would love to see what you had planned. Do it!

Not to worry Trevor. Just do another one when the stuff gets there. Posting two is allowed, and I for one would love to see what you had planned. Do it!

If you do a second one it has to be in Finnish! :)

You all are cooking with Crisco! :clapp:

I believe you are correct.

I think that is a pretty awesome feat and indicative of the motivated participants considering the thread is less than 72 hours old.

I think that is a pretty awesome feat and indicative of the motivated participants considering the thread is less than 72 hours old.

Agreed captain!
Love being able to meet the participants.

I really enjoyed filming my video and watching everyone else's. Really a great way to get to know the competitors.

Great job everyone. I watched them all. Amazing job of conveying your excitement in just 6 seconds.

Now that July is here, I wanted to bump this thread to make sure everyone knows the guys who are going to have their minds blown later this month.

DotCom

Paradise

Hackers

Albatross

THP

Back