2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

I'm leaving work early to watch this amazing game this afternoon, USA, USA, USA!!!

I'm stuck at work, so hopefully there is a live stream of this game somewhere.

I've been using the NBC Olympics site to stream, i'll definitely be using it again for this game.

I could skate through a brick wall right now....

#goosebumps

Canada is on shutdown at 9am Pacific Time. I am so amped up for a great Hockey game.

Team GB in the curling final are getting stuffed at the moment, can't see us recovering from this, Canada can't do no wrong currently :(

Team GB in the curling final are getting stuffed at the moment, can't see us recovering from this, Canada can't do no wrong currently :(

Canada sweeping Curling Gold between men and women would be enormous. I was watching a blurb the other day where they talk about the opinions of Canadians and Olympics on a success standpoint being hockey and Curling gold. Wrapping up 3/4 potential gold medals in those sports today would be fantastic.

1966721_597035737049918_733523461_n.jpg

Canada has a no takesies backsies rule. Nice try, but he's yours, lol.
On another note I hear all this complaining about the women's game officiating from both sides. Am wondering, why womens hockey only has only one ref, and not two like men's, or NHL. On that stage they should have two refs, Hard to blame the woman who was doing it on her own.

Win or lose, Canada has to keep Bryan Adams and Nickelback

If you saw Kate Hansen's posts about a wolf in her dorm in the Olympic Village, well . . . .

[video=youtube;hze_6-f5KNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hze_6-f5KNA[/video]

If you saw Kate Hansen's posts about a wolf in her dorm in the Olympic Village, well . . . .

[video=youtube;hze_6-f5KNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hze_6-f5KNA[/video]

Yesss!!!! Love it. That Guillermo guy is hilarious. It's trained dude, pet it!

ebu7y7a9.jpg

So...Canada or USA vs Finland in the bronze match. Finland lost to Sweden today, and I have to say I was disappointed by Finlands performance, and specially Teemu Selänne, he didn't seem to even hit the puck. But even the best have bad days. We were slow, tired and not hungry. Tomorrow will be a different story.

Anyone know of a live online feed of the hockey game?

NBC has one

the advince team canada had this morning:
play-like-girls.jpg

0-0

If its close in the 3rd I will go watch it on the TV lunch room

Back