Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit my 5 about 165 or so and than my 3 fairway wood 200+ usually. So I usually have a hybrid to fill gap but the taylormade rescue I got is no good for me. So looking to replace or even thought about a 5 or 7 wood

I hit my 5 about 165 or so and than my 3 fairway wood 200+ usually. So I usually have a hybrid to fill gap but the taylormade rescue I got is no good for me. So looking to replace or even thought about a 5 or 7 wood

not a fan of the 4I?

I dont blame ya, you hit hybos and woods awesome off the deck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Dammit!!!! I'll get it shipped tomorrow. Found the headcover to it though, so thats a bonus.

Score! Really, no hurry at all. I'll be out of town next week, so it'll be a while before I get back to get it put together anyways.

Pondering a new 3 wood since mine is ancient. Need to be able to play it off the deck and tee. Not looking for the latest and greatest and would be happy to settle for something thats a model behind in exchange for some savings. I've tried out the RBZ Stage 2 and X Hot Pro. I liked both enough (although despise having to clean out the slot on the RBZ every freakin time.) I've heard good things about the Amp Cell too.

I'm a driver addict, so I dont often hit my current 3 wood off the tee unless its absolutely necessary, so its mainly for Par 5's and such. This means I'll probably want something I have a decent chance of stopping on the green.

I'm in total love with the Ping G20 3w I just bought. It's a bomber off the tee, and still pretty easy to hit off the deck.

not a fan of the 4I?

I dont blame ya, you hit hybos and woods awesome off the deck

Yeah I've been a no go on 4 iron, not much difference than 5. Just couldn't hit this hybrid off deck very well but good in rough or little bit of grass

I really wish Wardy would answer a PM regarding a graphite fairway wood shaft.

I really wish Wardy would answer a PM regarding a graphite fairway wood shaft.

he's busy going to the post office for me :alien:

It's Friday right?!

RTX 58 with c kua wedge shaft was sooooo good at the range today. Really want the same shaft for the 54!

Happy WPF

I've got a 19* Classic hybo head you can have, I can throw it in a little box with the tips this week if you want.

Covert 2.0 3 wood...

I've got a 19* Classic hybo head you can have, I can throw it in a little box with the tips this week if you want.

Really? That would be awesome. PM me what you would like for it

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I can't get it out of my head that I want a cart bag. Something that will work equally as well on a riding cart as it will on my Clicgear. Also, kind of want to keep it small enough to travel with. I've got it narrowed down to the Sun Mountain Sync; the Ogio Cirrus; or repping my MC sponsor and going with the 588 staff cart bag....?

Big Bertha. I get home Thursday and will be at the PGA SS on Friday at 9am when they open. I cant wait!

Big Bertha. I get home Thursday and will be at the PGA SS on Friday at 9am when they open. I cant wait!

Sponsor ponders! I love it!

I ponder some Bio+ vs Bio testing. Needs to happen. Shall happen.

I can't get it out of my head that I want a cart bag. Something that will work equally as well on a riding cart as it will on my Clicgear. Also, kind of want to keep it small enough to travel with. I've got it narrowed down to the Sun Mountain Sync; the Ogio Cirrus; or repping my MC sponsor and going with the 588 staff cart bag....?

Want me to throw my Sync on my Clicgear and shoot you some photos?

For sure have to admit I really am eyeing the bio+. Its going to get hit as well.

Thanks to the info received the other day from Hawk, now pondering a Miyazaki JDL 6S and/or Dromos 61S

You have those + irons on the way yet? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back