Club Testing - Bradenton/Sarasota Area - This Saturday or Sunday

Well I am about to start driving that way. Hopefully someone joins in the fun.

Looking forward to seeing you buddy. We are going to have some great fun regardless.
We can do a 3&2 and then switch at the turn if we want.

Leaving work in about 10minutes. I PMed Wake and bogeybrain. What about mrmcgovs?

Chris, War, Freddie... You guys still down for Sunday?

Leaving work in about 10minutes. I PMed Wake and bogeybrain. What about mrmcgovs?

No offense to others, but I would rather have guys here that are on THP.
I choose to play my golf with THPers. I can find random guys that never spend any time here by walking up as a single.
Some mentioned are no different than the course adding a twosome to us.
Obviously this does not go for everybody mentioned.

We can make do and have a ton of fun with five. I liked the switch it up at the turn idea, that could be fun

Doesn't anyone want to play golf with us and test out new equipment on a launch monitor?

I can't tell you how much I would love to be out there.

Made a commitment a week ago to help out with an early morning fundraiser for a great cause and I can't back out.

Sorry dude, Hate missing it, but just can't back out.

Wish you could be there, Ryan and Freddie! We'll have to plan another get together with a few weeks notice.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones tomorrow!

For Jose's. I'm ordering tostones rellenos (stuffed fried plantains) with shrimp and beef for starters! They better have it lol.

Wish you could be there, Ryan and Freddie! We'll have to plan another get together with a few weeks notice.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones tomorrow!

For Jose's. I'm ordering tostones rellenos (stuffed fried plantains) with shrimp and beef for starters! They better have it lol.
Salt in the wound, bro. Salt in the wound.

Oh man. Ropa Vieja, the Taste of Cuba, or even just the Pan con Lechon.

Whatever is going to somehow work with Cafe Con Leche will be the winner. And fan-freakin-tastic.

I can't tell you how much I would love to be out there.

Made a commitment a week ago to help out with an early morning fundraiser for a great cause and I can't back out.

Sorry dude, Hate missing it, but just can't back out.

Not you brother, people have things going on and this was short notice. I'm just a little surprised with how many Florida people haven't piped up in here.

I'll never doubt people like Freddie and War when they can't make it. They give 100% to come to FL events when they can and I'd rather they honor their commitments, because they're the kinds of people who do the right thing.

It does kinda suck that we don't get more people coming to FL events. Not like we have perfect weather for it.. OH WAIT A MINUTE. /:rant:

I'll never doubt people like Freddie and War when they can't make it. They give 100% to come to FL events when they can and I'd rather they honor their commitments, because they're the kinds of people who do the right thing.

It does kinda suck that we don't get more people coming to FL events. Not like we have perfect weather for it.. OH WAIT A MINUTE. /:rant:
It sucks dude, wish we could actually get a turnout.

Makes me feel like crap that I cant make it. Honestly, it does, and I feel awful about not being out there with you boys.

you guys are still going to have a blast. Not going to lie I looked at flights for a few minutes on this one... Just too expensive unfortunately.

It sucks dude, wish we could actually get a turnout.

Makes me feel like crap that I cant make it. Honestly, it does, and I feel awful about not being out there with you boys.

Nonsense man, you get like 1 event a year in the FL swing you can miss. I will however, be sure to text you a photo of a toe sweep wedge if it's available.

I agree about our turnout. Depresses me :/

If you guys postpone this until mid March, I could be your 6th. :alien:

Sounds like a blast fellas. Kinda jealous of you cats!

If you guys postpone this until mid March, I could be your 6th. :alien:

Sounds like a blast fellas. Kinda jealous of you cats!
Looking forward to March, as well, bro.

On the way!

Nice buddy. See you out at the range.

Have fun today guys. Wish I could have made the trip.

Tee times start at 11:08
Under the name Babbitt.

I will pick up range balls for everybody and meet you at the range.

Have a great time and hit 'em well guys!

Back