SeeMore Putters Thread

How quick is the shipping from Seemore on just a grip?

How quick is the shipping from Seemore on just a grip?

I would guess it would be in the mail within 24 hours (business days) of order and then probably 3 days shipping time thereafter.

He would be my hero, :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Not this time. Thinking about getting fit lefty at the SeeMore event though. I putt well left handed and am a natural lefty, it's something I've always wanted to do!

Woo hoo!

Won my m2 aluminum for $109.50! $15 shipping. Will need an extension and new grip, but that still a steal.

At least something good happened today - laid up with the flu!

Not this time. Thinking about getting fit lefty at the SeeMore event though. I putt well left handed and am a natural lefty, it's something I've always wanted to do!

I have been putting Right handed with the M6 and finding that I am pretty comfortable with it. It has been an interesting surprise for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Are you taking your normal "righty" grip? Could his have something to do with the left hand low concept? Ive noticed when I grab a LH putter and go with my normal grip the right hand is low and I seem to putt fairly well.

Woo hoo!

Won my m2 aluminum for $109.50! $15 shipping. Will need an extension and new grip, but that still a steal.

At least something good happened today - laid up with the flu!

Congrats, that is a real nice pickup. I was looking at that as well on ebay but remember someone calling dibs on here so I went with the m7 I was looking at instead.

Has anybody rolled the new carbon ptm

Cant wait to roll a deep flange next week. If its that good, I might put the collection to finance it...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

After my purchase of the x4 im remembering my many rounds with a plumbers neck. The db4x will have that and the design of a mallet..could be a winning ticket :)

The DB4x does set up nicely, I'm sure you'll really enjoy gaming it.
I have to be careful when I game mine. The wife games a DB4 and if she saw mine it would become hers instantly. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Played my first round with my SeeMore yesterday. I putted pretty well and while I didn't make everything, most putts had a chance and I was more consistent. I practiced my putting a lot more than usual this past week, so I know that helped, but I was feeling more confident. It is nice knowing with this putter if I keep it square and putt through the ball, I will give myself a chance to make the putt.

I brought my old Si3 back out today. I've been wasting for too many strokes on the greens and something has got to change . I'm putting it and the new Bridgestone balls to work today on the greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played yesterday... well played one hole.

First hole has a massive green and a fairly big slope that is back to front. Flag was about 3 yards on the front and of course I put it about 35 feet away on the back of the green. Got to put the new X3 to the test. Had a crucial down hill putt that was break right to left.

Lined it up (my god, these things are easy to line up)... put a decent stroke on it... it trickled down perfectly to about one foot.

Absolutely just smiled and rubbed my new X3 and whispered sweet nothings to her.

I had a solid day out with the newly cutdown X2 on some snot slick greens. Had some really solid lags and several putts I missed were hit exactly how I wanted them to. Rolled in a nice 16 footer for birdie with about 8 inches of right to left break.

34" seems to put me in a more consistent athletic position, I like where things are headed but still MUCH to work on.

So is there anything species to do to care for an m-series? Ways to keep it clean and nice, etc. things to avoid?

Back