Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

This is just not right. I just noticed I will be flying during sign ups for this one. Time to switch my flight. No way I am missing this one.

This is just not right. I just noticed I will be flying during sign ups for this one. Time to switch my flight. No way I am missing this one.
Inflight wifi?

Never seems to be wifi on my 45 min puddle jumper from Harrisburg to Detroit.

I'll be mighty disappointed if I don't get into one so close to home.

I'll be mighty disappointed if I don't get into one so close to home.

I feel the same way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow....its ON!

I wish I could go for this one too but not in the cards, good luck everyone!

Using Tapatalk

oh man one more day until indygeddon get in at all costs !!

Just Breathe Andy we will get through this ok. Before you know it you'll be getting an email saying "We are so excited to welcome you to the 2014 Indy Invitational".
I'm already getting nervous!

Just one more day. I just hope I can play outside once or twice before this event...

Tomorrow there will be a flurry of fingers tappin keys to get in this one.

Flight is being changed to support me trying to get into this one. It's going to be Tremendous Tuesday for some lucky THPer's. The course layout sets up nice for me at this event.

As much as I want to be apart of this invitational with the overwhelming amount of local interest I think I will bow out and let the guys a little closer to the event have first crack at this one . If they are in need of an extra to expand the event I will jump in at that time.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Just one more day. I just hope I can play outside once or twice before this event...

Play? I just want to see actual grass.

Have a feeling this OT is gonna cost me...

I think it would be a good idea to submit an email to try to get in as a wait lister. Because even if the event is expanded you surely don't want to be left off and trying to get in post sign-up. Sure the wait list for this one will be extensive as well. Just a thought.

As much as I want to be apart of this invitational with the overwhelming amount of local interest I think I will bow out and let the guys a little closer to the event have first crack at this one . If they are in need of an extra to expand the event I will jump in at that time.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Good Luck Everyone!!

Please don't do that. Try and get in. Just because there is a lot of local interest, there always will be for these events, doesn't mean you can't try and get in. Get your email ready and grab a spot!

Please don't do that. Try and get in. Just because there is a lot of local interest, there always will be for these events, doesn't mean you can't try and get in. Get your email ready and grab a spot!

What this guy said. If this is something you want to attend, I would signup and let the chips fall where they may. Call it a hunch but I think the waiting list of this one will exceed the total spots available when its all said and done.

What this guy said. If this is something you want to attend, I would signup and let the chips fall where they may. Call it a hunch but I think the waiting list of this one will exceed the total spots available when its all said and done.

Well if you guys insist I will have the email locked and loaded at 1 hopefully.

Thats what I am talking about. Hopefully we both make it in and we get to meet you in INDY!!!
Well if you guys insist I will have the email locked and loaded at 1 hopefully.

Back