Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

My schedule is all cleared for this tomorrw, plus it's durring lunch time so I imagine all kinds of THPer's will have a great chance to get in here. Good luck to everyone that is going to try and get in to this one, and if your leaning on not trying I think you need to change your mind and go after it. This will be a great time and you won't regret it.

Okay, so I need to talk to the wife about this. Only one close to me.

This would be my first time signing up, so I have a question: how often does the waiting list get used?

This would be my first time signing up, so I have a question: how often does the waiting list get used?

For this one, I think the waiting list may be pretty long, but the number of participants is limited. Sure the wait list may be used and the 32 number expanded a smidge, but why not try to get in and then if something comes up you can go from there? You're not going to want to miss this one.

Just heard I have to go into the office for a meeting at 1230. Told my boss I have an important email to be sent at exactly 1pm. Going to have to use my phone now. Pretty sure i've lost most of my hope to get in now. :(

For this one, I think the waiting list may be pretty long, but the number of participants is limited. Sure the wait list may be used and the 32 number expanded a smidge, but why not try to get in and then if something comes up you can go from there? You're not going to want to miss this one.

If the wife signs off on it (two nights plus a full day alone with all 4 kids is never something to be assumed around here. :) ) then I will definitely sign up. What I was wondering is assuming I don't get a spot (odds are with so many people hitting the site at once to expect to not get it?) what are the chances the waiting list gets used. Will they expand the outing or is it strictly for filling in spots for those that drop out, and how likely are drop outs?

If the wife signs off on it (two nights plus a full day alone with all 4 kids is never something to be assumed around here. :) ) then I will definitely sign up. What I was wondering is assuming I don't get a spot (odds are with so many people hitting the site at once to expect to not get it?) what are the chances the waiting list gets used. Will they expand the outing or is it strictly for filling in spots for those that drop out, and how likely are drop outs?

Oh completely understood. JB or 441 will know more on this. Drop outs are definitely possible and so is expansion, but very limited in number.

The waiting list gets used all the time and many people get in from expansion or drop outs.

Just heard I have to go into the office for a meeting at 1230. Told my boss I have an important email to be sent at exactly 1pm. Going to have to use my phone now. Pretty sure i've lost most of my hope to get in now. :(

Many get in from their phone. Just have all the info and be quick, but at the same time be thorough.

Hard to say in advance but historically the field has been expanded due to demand and there always seems to be a dropout or 2 as things come up.

Without knowing just how big the wait list will be I can't really give odds per se

Well I'm going to sign up..if I do,make it. And something happens at home, I will pay double my entrance fee for causing an inconvenience.. So so hard to plan with a young one at home , that is going thru some tough times now

cant wait to see how I do,

good luck to all on the sign up

and thanks for,offering these thp

Well I'm going to sign up..if I do,make it. And something happens at home, I will pay double my entrance fee for causing an inconvenience.. So so hard to plan with a young one at home , that is going thru some tough times now

cant wait to see how I do,

good luck to all on the sign up

and thanks for,offering these thp

Nothing like that is necessary. At the time of signup, if you get in, there is a deposit do. That is non-refundable and there is always a waiting list. If for some reason something happens you must back out, someone on the waiting list gets the call.

Permission granted. Alarm set for 13:00 tomorrow!

Cant believe we are so close to signups.

Leaving work early tomorrow just to make sure I'm here for these signups!

LEss than 24 hours away for the signups, hopefully everyone has their plan in place to make this one happen!

LEss than 24 hours away for the signups, hopefully everyone has their plan in place to make this one happen!

Yup, a DDOS attack on the rest of you until I sign up. :devil:

Have the laptop in my car setup just in case I am driving and have to pull off to send the email quick. Along with my office and home computer just to cover all the bases ;)

9yze4ety.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Seems like 200+ folks are trying to get in!! How awesome is that?! I vote extra extra extra Midwest event action in the future :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Today is the day! Get those fingers nice and loose and type fast, it's going to get crazy in here in a mere few hours.

Today is the day! Get those fingers nice and loose and type fast, it's going to get crazy in here in a mere few hours.

That's a fact... Good luck to all... We're going to need it!!

This thread is going to blow up today. Love all of the excitement around this one.

I made it home last night. I will be patiently sitting in front of the computer screen at 1230 today. Hello Indy!!!!

Back