Hello from Houston, Texas

Dgvillere

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Just ran across this forum, any one else from the houston area post here? Moved here last November and since I don't know anyone here I joined both golf channel am tour and Houston Am golf Associatin recently to try to meet people and not spend most of my rounds alone.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! I know there's a couple guys from Houston that frequent the forum, DFW is the hot spot tho.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Tons of Texans around here, for sure.

Welcome to THP. You have a bunch of guys in the state of Texas posting on here.

Welcome to THP! There are about 5-6 of us here and always looking for another to join the fun. Next time we get a round together I'll loop you in.

Welcome to thp. Alot of members from the big state.
Also jump right in as there has been a surge of new threads going on!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP! There are about 5-6 of us here and always looking for another to join the fun. Next time we get a round together I'll loop you in.

Great I'd love to meet some people here to play with!

welcome to the community, we have a pretty large texas following on here.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! I have friend of mine that's an Assistant Superintendent at a golf course in the Houston Area.

Welcome! We have a few guys from Houston here. Don't get together as much as we'd like, but I think that may change in the future. Our group is from all over (Katy, Woodlands, Bay City, Kingwood, etc), so we try to find something central-ish to the people playing.

I'm in Baytown but don't mind a drive somewhere, so far have played Evergreen Point, Eagle Pointe, Moody Gardens, Southwyck, Tour 18, Walden - Lake Conroe, Memorial Park, played one of the Woodlands resort courses last summer while my wife was there for a teachers conference. I work on Tues and Thurs afternoons and every other Friday/Sunday I drive back east of Beaumont to Orange to pick up my daughter.

Welcome to THP! We have a bunch of guys in Texas, so you should definitely be able to find people to play with.

Welcome to THP!

I'm in Baytown but don't mind a drive somewhere, so far have played Evergreen Point, Eagle Pointe, Moody Gardens, Southwyck, Tour 18, Walden - Lake Conroe, Memorial Park, played one of the Woodlands resort courses last summer while my wife was there for a teachers conference. I work on Tues and Thurs afternoons and every other Friday/Sunday I drive back east of Beaumont to Orange to pick up my daughter.

We have kind of been trying to get out to Eagle Pointe, or it has been name dropped in the Houston thread a few times, at least. I haven't played out there in about 6 years, but I really enjoy the course.

Back