What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, THPing and signed up for the Indy Invitational. Highlight of my day

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I went to the range and hit a jumbo bucket it was cold as heck (30 degrees) but I ain't gonna get no better sitting on the couch

THPed during the day, played my 9 hole sim league, now just THPing for the rest of the night.

THP'ed, did a little putting, and regripped my dad's clubs.

Got my 3 iron in the mail, spent time on here and taught a class of 8 kids all between 5-8 years old golf

Signed up for the Indy Invitational. Oh yeah

Signed up and paid for the Indy Invitational and played in my 9 hole sim league. Really, really struggled but that's normal after a lesson right? (I hope.…)

practiced chipping in my living room while waiting for the snow to melt

Chipped 20 balls, Hit 60 Full and 3/4 Wedge shot's, Chipped 20 more.

Took my family to the driving range , had the wife video my atrocious swing, enjoyed watching both our boys ( 3 , 5 ) make solid contact and genuinely enjoy the time!

I know this doesn't sound golf related, but golf drove my decision:

Scheduled my first chiropractic appointment for Monday.

THPed and put the order in for my new Cleveland MT Iron set, hope to have them in 10 days.

Using Tapatalk

6a9e8a7y.jpg

THPed and reshafted a few sets of irons

Trimmed the alignment sticks I bought last night so they actually fit in my bag. Haha

Bought another seemore headcover, swung and m7 and some thp

Spent some time on the trackman with the BB ladies today, worked a little in my garage (until I couldn't feel my finger tips), a little putting and some THP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ordered irons from TM.

Finished my entry for the new THP Staff member application and sent it in.

Played 18 at Sea Island Plantation Course today. It was 70 degrees, just a slight wind and not a cloud in the very blue sky.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Some living room putting with my 3 year old and watched the honda classic while THPing

Did some THPing, looked over some courses for annual memberships. And took the sticks out....

yre6y8u2.jpg

Three dozen Bridgestone 330. Using 20% from sports authority

Got on this thread, oh and dropped off my set at Gilfsmiths for new Lampkin red grips!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back