How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

I have about 5 right now. 3 of them are new and haven't been worn yet. I will be buying a black pair before spring hits. I think two more hats and two more shoes and I will be set.

Just 2. One spiked for wet conditions and one spikeless for dry conditions.

3, of which I only regularly wear 1, and a new pair on the way.

I have 4.

4 Pairs of Ecco's. White, Grey, Black, Brown.

2 Adidas, 2 Puma. Gave a pair of Adidas away to a kid on my son's junior high team a couple weeks ago. Looking to add more...

When I go to play I have a hard choice deciding which of the one pair to wear... :D

I briefly owned 2 pairs last year when I bought my Amp Cell Fusions to replace my old pair that had split but that was quickly back down to 1 pair when the split ones were thrown out

Right now, 4.

Seven: 4 pair of Adidas, 2 Ecco, 1 Callaway

3 Pairs for me. Two I wear golfing (TW '13 and True Tours), and one I wear as a day-to-day sneaker (True Sensei).

2 for me right now, some cheap FJ's that are surprisingly comfortable, and a pair of Addidas ATV 360's... Soon to be 3 as soon as I can get my hands on the New Balance ones...

3 pairs. Black Callaway spikes. White Nike spikeless lunars and a pair of Adidas tour ad in blue and white/gray

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Only 3 pairs of golf shoes for me. A pair of Maxfi, a pair of Mizuno and a pair of adidas.

Is this where I 'fess up and tell everyone that I have some of those Footjoy Golf Sandals with the softspikes?

Counting the sandals, I own 2.5 pairs of golf shoes.

3 pairs for me:
Nike Lunar Controls
Adidas Tour 360 BOA
Nike Heritage III (old and beat, good for range)

I only have one pair, my puma amp sports.

I have 5...1 pair of Foot Joy's...dont remember the model...but the good ones, one pair of Cheap FJ's, Callaway Razr Fit Extemes for My First Morgan Cup, Ecco Street Hybrids from my second Morgan Cup and a Pair of FJ Casual Contours.

I have 2 pairs of FJs one synergy, the other a cheaper pair - they are practice/mucky condition shoes.... My mains are all Adidas... I have 4 pairs, 1 brand new, 1 dedicated practice/range, and 2 for play (tourney/casual)..

I only have one set right now a pair of these:

532622_001_flt2000x2000_zpsfa53e5bc.jpg

I am going to be selling these if anyone is interested, $75+shipping! Only worn 4 times.

I want to go back to a pair of Adidas!

Three pairs. Two FJ dry joys and one addidas.

Yeah, so here's a definite way in which THP has changed me. I used to own one, maybe two pairs. I'm currently at five and resisting a near daily ponders to pick up new ones on sale: Nike Lunar Controls, Adidas Adizero Tours, TrueLinks, FJ contour Casuals and a cheap pair of comfortable Etonics.

I only have one set right now a pair of these:

532622_001_flt2000x2000_zpsfa53e5bc.jpg

I am going to be selling these if anyone is interested, $75+shipping! Only worn 4 times.

I want to go back to a pair of Adidas!
Size???

Back