What golf event would you like to see live?

By far hands down everyday of the week and twice on Sunday it would be the WM Phoenix open. I just love that atmosphere.

For me it would be any pro event. I haven't been to any golf event yet. Hopefully this summer things will change for me

Guys that mention Ryder Cup, I can attest it is a great thing to witness. Was there in 1995 for the Ryder Cup at Oak Hill and it was incredible. That being said it would be the Open Championship or the Masters for me. A good friend of mine has gone a couple of times to the Masters and has raved about it. We are doing the US Open this year, so I am hoping for the Masters in 2015.

Masters. Ryder Cup is a close second.

I've been to a stack of sporting events, from Grand Prix's to football matches to rugby matches. By far, the best ever atmosphere I experienced was in the grandstand of the first tee at the 2010 Ryder Cup at Celtic Manor! The banter, the chants, the passion, the excitement, I have genuinely never experienced anything like this anywhere else. It should be on everyone's bucket list! I've also done the Open, so I've gotta say The Masters (or a US Open at Pebble).

Sounds like a top choice is the Ryder Cup, and I can't say it's a bad choice. Next question is do you park at a hole and watch all the matches, or do you follow a group from hole to hole?

Open Championship at St. Andrews. Nothing else even close for me.

The Masters or Ryder Cup, without a doubt.

British open at the old course

1) The Masters
2) The Open Championship
3) The Ryder Cup

(1)The Ryder Cup
(2) The Masters
(3) The Open (seen it twice already amazing atmosphere)

I was fortunate enough to go to the Championship at Oak Hill this past year and that was awesome. I think I would have to go with the Masters, just for the simple fact that I could walk Augusta and see that course in its most manicured state.

The Open Championship takes the cake for me. After that, The Masters, of course.

The Ryder Cup

Masters, then Ryder Cup. I was at Medinah and it was pretty fun (since I left before Sunday).

US Open at Pinehurst. Most likely going this year!

I just moved to GA a year ago... and I would put the Masters at the top of my list.

Masters. Sets tone for year.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Ryder Cup. I will be going to my first Ryder Cup at Hazeltine in 2016. I've went to the 1991 US Open and the 2009 PGA Championship there and both were fantastic. Payne Stewart in 1991 is my favorite golf fan memory.

The Master's is amazing and I will continue to go at least once every 5 years but the crowd energy at the Ryder has to be the best in golf.

The Masters!

Either the Masters or the Ryder Cup

Back