What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the ticket for you Mike. Don't be scared to open that driver up dude. That's been the best damn driver setup I've ever hit.

Open used to be a swear word when I had the old slice.

Pretty sure I havent hit a ball right in 2 years, so might be worth a shot

Open used to be a swear word when I had the old slice.

Pretty sure I havent hit a ball right in 2 years, so might be worth a shot

It was a big change for me too, but once my ball flight changed from going right to going left I went for it.

Cleveland Classic XL 3 Wood. Price was just too good, and I needed a 3-Wood. Hitting driver less just became a whole lot more fun.

2013 Sun Mountain Four 5

Couple of monster tee mats from allturfmats.com and a new optishot pad from them as well. I broke my optishot after a month of use so I figured get a little more padding so I don't break the next one.

Look for a review once I get them and wear them a few rounds. They are a bit pricey but he is currently running a great deal to make room for his new line coming that makes them about the same cost as the other high end offerings from the various manufactures so I figured I would give them a shot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sounds good! Allen Edmonds website has a bunch of golf shoes on clearance right now...pretty fair prices. Golf Locker has a lot of the styles A.E. is out of. Trying not to buy!

Received 14 Black Widow, Widow maker grips today.. Three hours later they are on 12 of my clubs.. 2 of the will be backups or if I buy another club..
utesyhe2.jpg

/ Almdudler

Sent from my Ericsson Hotline 900

Wrapping up work (well, when I'm not on THP) so I can leave and take my fourth lesson today. The first three, for various reasons, were given to me free. I may actually get to pay for one today.

Also bought a pair of Tw9 wedges (48°, 52°) on eBay last night for $21.

I got a free Loft Up hat from Golf Galaxy for demoing a TM driver, and picked up a new putter grip and some epoxy and a shaft extender while I was there.

Also got the Free Loft up hat for demoing a SLDR 4H (for the 3rd time). Bought a dozen Project(a) and used the coupoun that will get me a free $10 goft card so essentially got them for 20

Pitchfix divot repair tool.

.335 adapter for the 588 Custom driver.

Paid for my season pass, which is for three courses, and my men's association dues.

A Cleveland Classic #1 putter - gonna tinker with this little guy
An iPing Cradle
And going to kick the tires on a G25 4 hybrid. Heard lots of good. Might just pull the 4 iron from my bag if it's as good as advertised...

I have the #1 in Black Pearl. Nice putter.

Pair of Nike rain gloves...we need them bad over here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 discounted rounds at a local golf course while saving a WHOPPING $68.00. Win!!! Now for this snow to go away!

2014 Leopold gx3i^2 and I can't get it soon enough!

While I didn't buy them today, my new Big Bertha Alpha, Bertha fairway and X2 Hot Pro Hybrid got delivered today! I just happened to be home during lunch when the UPS guys showed up much earlier then they usually ever do. Works out great since I'm headed home to Alabama to play golf with my dad this weekend at Cambrian Ridge.

So close to one of these today, local superstore has a members weekend and had these on special, had to be extra restrained.
Enjoy!

I sure will. Heard good things on here about them. Found one used on 3balls for $40. I'm really happy with my protype 9, I just wanted a #1 anser style to mess with. Head weight, grip, alignment aid, etc. Figured I couldn't go wrong with this one

While I didn't buy them today, my new Big Bertha Alpha, Bertha fairway and X2 Hot Pro Hybrid got delivered today! I just happened to be home during lunch when the UPS guys showed up much earlier then they usually ever do. Works out great since I'm headed home to Alabama to play golf with my dad this weekend at Cambrian Ridge.

Very cool. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

I was out of EPOCH tees and so is the THP Store so I ran to Golf Galaxy and grabbed some at lunch.

I was out of EPOCH tees and so is the THP Store so I ran to Golf Galaxy and grabbed some at lunch.
I really hope this changes soon. I haven't run completely out of my THP ones, but a lot of the paint has worn off (from use) the few that I do still have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back