43[SUP]°[/SUP]
Chance of rain:70% Wind: SW at 10 mph

Sun Mar 2
11.png

67[SUP]°[/SUP]
49[SUP]°[/SUP]
Chance of rain:30% Wind: SSW at 9 mph

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/Rancho+Santa+Margarita+CA+USCA0915:1:US

I have seen that. If it isn't too bad I was planning on playing still. Pretty much unless they won't let me out. Let me know if your up to it. My phone number is the same if you saved it.

Not just rain. They are saying our first little rain storm of the year. We need it though. This drought is horrible for courses and the state in general.

Tapping Away
You got that right. We do need it. They said this morning it should be the heaviest we've seen since 2011.

You got that right. We do need it. They said this morning it should be the heaviest we've seen since 2011.
So the course probably won't be playable?

So the course probably won't be playable?
From what their saying? Yes. But how often are those meteorologist wrong? Let's see how things look Friday and decide.

From what their saying? Yes. But how often are those meteorologist wrong? Let's see how things look Friday and decide.
That works for me. If it was 60 and some rain it is still far better than conditions are at home. We have golden brown fairways and the warmest it's been all year is about 50 with lows around 30.

That works for me. If it was 60 and some rain it is still far better than conditions are at home. We have golden brown fairways and the warmest it's been all year is about 50 with lows around 30.
Sorry we can't make better whether for your visit. I played Saturday and I think it got to about 76 with green fairways.

Sorry we can't make better whether for your visit. I played Saturday and I think it got to about 76 with green fairways.
I am not complaining I will take 60 and rain. At home it would be 30 and snow.

I'm considering trying to change it to Thursday, would you be able to do that?

Can't do Thursday. Sorry

Can't do Thursday. Sorry
I changed the tee time to Thursday morning. Looking at the weather it's still dicey. I was looking forward to getting out again. Sorry.

No worries. Enjoy you round.

I'm up for a large group outing, too.
Possibly find a course near the I-15 corridor, I'll check a couple possible discount golf sources.

Cool. What dates do you think will work guys? How about a month out in Late march or April.

Cool. What dates do you think will work guys? How about a month out in Late march or April.

Hopefully not the last weekend of March. I'm out of town that weekend.

What I've found so far is Monday-Friday for decent rates --Champions Club for $32 per, Dos Lagos $30 per.
I'll keep looking!
Anyone want to go as far as Banning??? ( Morongo Golf at Tukwet Canyon) not near as punishing as Champions Club.I'll also see what kind of deal Hidden Valley might offer for a group of 12 (hopefully we can get that many.

I'd be in for the large group outing around I-15 or possibly OC depending on when. I'm in no. SD co. and am happy to drive 45-60 min which is pretty much everything Corona south.

I play with thp-er ironcondor about once a month and I'm sure he'd be in for the group as well. He lives up in that area.

April would be my preference, I've got 2 outings already planned in march and getting a third could be tough.

I'd be in for the large group outing around I-15 or possibly OC depending on when. I'm in no. SD co. and am happy to drive 45-60 min which is pretty much everything Corona south.

I play with thp-er ironcondor about once a month and I'm sure he'd be in for the group as well. He lives up in that area.

April would be my preference, I've got 2 outings already planned in march and getting a third could be tough.
I really like the courses in that area. Hidden Valley, Links at Summerly (I here its in bad shape now), Dos Logos, etc.

This rain will help the State and the courses greatly! I hope to be able to get out with the SoCal group

Tapping Away

Wow its really coming down now in west la

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Wow its really coming down now in west la

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

So where are we playing this weekend, folks? Hahaha

Too bad we don't have any indoor courses

Tapping Away

The PGA Superstore in Irvine rents time in their pratice/simulator area for anyone that is jonesing. :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

We had a good break in the weather this morning. Got to play 18.

Tapping Away

Back