A thread for SoCal golfers.

No worries Roy. If you get something going post it up.

I just got let off the leash for Saturday ( 18th). Anyone in San Diego or southern OC up for a round?

Hello, SC golfers' (thread starter)

Have a large group going Sat @ 9:00. Trying to get in and out after an early morning 18. I'm sure the Big Berthas will be there too,".

Tapping Away

I'm going to be down there the last week of this month and looking to get out on march 1st and hopping for Tijeras in the morning. Anyone up for that?

Last edited:
I'm going to be down there the last week of this month and looking to get out on march 1st and hopping for Tijeras in the morning. Anyone up for that?
I might be able to make that. Tijeras is a nice course.

I might be able to make that. Tijeras is a nice course.
I should be able to get a discount from the resort I am staying at. Just trying to get a count to set a tee time on Saturday morning.

I'll be your huckleberry! Not too early either... Where's le gordoun bleu??

I'll be your huckleberry! Not too early either... Where's le gordoun bleu??

If you are referring to me I am right here my green lillipad lovin' brotha. I can't make the 22nd cause I am playing already with a good friend who is visiting that weekend. I miss the fun with you guys , yes even bug boy.

I booked a 7:12 at Tijeras creek for March 1st. It is booked for 4 let me know if anyone is interested.

I booked a 7:12 at Tijeras creek for March 1st. It is booked for 4 let me know if anyone is interested.
It's on my calendar. Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it myself. Still two spots open.

Looking forward to it myself. Still two spots open.

Would love to make it down there, but the drive is at least 2 hrs for me...

It's been a lil bit since we did a big outing? Gordon when are you gonna set something up dude???

It's been a lil bit since we did a big outing? Gordon when are you gonna set something up dude???
I understand not wanting to make a 2hr drive. That's a bit.

You talking a 4some or something bigger for like 12-20 of the SoCal golfers like we did before? I am good for either.. just let me know dates and possible courses.

I'm thinking large group 10-20...not really sure which courses are ideal since it appears most guys are in OC.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm in for the BIG get together. OC is a little too far for me but LA isn't

I take that back. I'm in for OC too if there are 10-20 peeps. I wouldn't miss out on that fun!

Looks like rain through he weekend. :rain::sad:

Fri Feb 28
11.png

64[SUP]°F[/SUP]
47[SUP]°F[/SUP]
Chance of rain:90% Wind: SSE at 16 mph

Sat Mar 1
11.png

62[SUP]°[/SUP]
43[SUP]°[/SUP]
Chance of rain:70% Wind: SW at 10 mph

Sun Mar 2
11.png

67[SUP]°[/SUP]
49[SUP]°[/SUP]
Chance of rain:30% Wind: SSW at 9 mph

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/Rancho+Santa+Margarita+CA+USCA0915:1:US

Not just rain. They are saying our first little rain storm of the year. We need it though. This drought is horrible for courses and the state in general.

Tapping Away

Back