When does your 2014 golf season begin?

will_i_dream

Reaction score
Handicap
CONGU 8.4
We have been using mats in the fairway since December of last year. No mats from tomorrow so it now feels like I'm beginning pre season training in earnest.
When do you feel like your season begins?

Would've started today had I made a flight. Looks like it'll start March 14 in Hilton Head now. Still buried under snow in NY.

January 1st, living in Florida is awesome.

Considering the 4-6 more inches of snow coming...it feels like never. Usually we are on the course by beginning of March.

January 1st. Golf year round.

As soon as my local course says the range is open.

Usually mid to late March depending on the year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I played a couple of times in California a few weeks ago, but our season in KC won't get going until April sometime. Maybe May depending on how much rain we get in April/May. Should be able to play some in March, but it will be iffy most of the time.

Started in January as it is commonly in the 60s and 70s about 3 hours south of me this time of year. We have had a warm February though played twice this week.

Officially today. Played 18 holes. I played a par-3 course previously this week, but I always go with the first full round. It's Finland, it's February, it's quite rare.

Mine already has, if there isn't snow on the ground, I'm going to be out there!

Jan 1, and it was a great January for golf here in California with the warm weather and severe drought. We are finally getting some much needed rain, but I still made it to the range once this week, and am playing Sunday.

We've had open fairways and real greens all the way through (with preferred lies in play).
Tees have been well forward in the fairways but first medal competition is tomorrow, not sure where the tees will be tho.

January 1, 2014.

1/1/14

Mine will start when ground thaws end of march hopefully!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Looking more and more like April for me.. Unless Mother Nature decides to cooperate.

About 24 hours after my 2013 season ended.

I will be early to mid April for me.

Started January 1st. Play all year here baby!

This is a depressing question with the winter we've had up here in NY. Due to my schedule I won't be traveling anytime the next couple months so my guess is I'm looking at mid-April.

I'll have 6 rounds in in florida and hilton head before 1 in ohio...would love for it to be march but this winter has been brutal so may be april

My season started at the range a few weeks ago. First round of many will start in HH, followed by the Cali the next week, the FLORIDA the following. Hoping the snow is gone when I return to Ohio.

Back