2014 Nike Lunar Control Preview

Some great deals on ebay right now for them. Almost bought some 2013 last week and saw the new ones were down to under 90 on the bay....winner

Maybe Mongoloid sized shoes. I couldn't find anything but the lunar control leathers for cheap. I also like trying shoes on and buying what I tried. I'm weird like that.

Yesterday was the first time I put any Lunar Control on my feet. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced on my feet. It was magical.

They are really something special. Its impossible to even look at other shoes when you've experienced the Lunar Control goodness.

Yesterday was the first time I put any Lunar Control on my feet. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced on my feet. It was magical.

Get a pair bro. I think they're the best golf shoes on the market. I have 3 lol.

Love my lunars

2014 Masters edition. Oh my :eek:

pamebage.jpg

I'm thinking black Lunar Controls would be a nice addition.

Friend of mine has the '13 and '14 Lunars. He says the toebox in the '14s is narrower. He does not like the feel at all.

The '13s are sooooo comfortable. I have not tried the '14s.

2014 Masters edition. Oh my :eek:

pamebage.jpg

Wow! I love those!!!! I almost wished I still wore spiked shoes. Best nike shoes in years!!

Friend of mine has the '13 and '14 Lunars. He says the toebox in the '14s is narrower. He does not like the feel at all.

The '13s are sooooo comfortable. I have not tried the '14s.

Yeah they are more of a snug fit compared to the '13s. I'd say closer to the original '12 model. Still very comfortable from heel to toe. Taking them out for a spin this weekend.

What's the opinion of sizing on these?

I've had a couple of pairs of Lunar Swing Tips in 11 that are quite large and seem like they could be a whole size bigger than the adidas 10.5 I generally wear, could I get away with a 10 in these do you guys think?

I will try to get to try some on but I've found a low stock special offer that's only got 10s and 12s. 12 would be massive based on the swing tips but wonder if 10 would be ok, do they relax with wear?

What's the opinion of sizing on these?

I've had a couple of pairs of Lunar Swing Tips in 11 that are quite large and seem like they could be a whole size bigger than the adidas 10.5 I generally wear, could I get away with a 10 in these do you guys think?

I will try to get to try some on but I've found a low stock special offer that's only got 10s and 12s. 12 would be massive based on the swing tips but wonder if 10 would be ok, do they relax with wear?

I got my Lunar Control 2's in 10.5 wide and they for great. Most other shoes I just need to go a half size up.

I got my Lunar Control 2's in 10.5 wide and they for great. Most other shoes I just need to go a half size up.

Thanks, I might give them a go, if you're mostly 11 but get 10.5, I should be ok with usually 10.5 but going a 10.

Thanks, I might give them a go, if you're mostly 11 but get 10.5, I should be ok with usually 10.5 but going a 10.

Keep in mind I went with a 10.5 wide not a regular 10.5.

Back