2014 Nike Lunar Control Preview

2013 Lunars are the best Nike shoe when it comes to traction and stability IMO. I really like the all black with red sole.

I have a pair of '13 LC's and I love them. I've tried 4-5 types of Nike golf shoes. The Lunar Control's seem to have the widest toebox. They are extemely comfortable and, at times, I don't take them off when I get to my car, after playing. I just drive home while I'm still wearing them.

Still rocking the original LC's happily. Most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn. Think '14 may be the year to renew to the latest and greatest.

These are the first Nike golf shoes I have seen in a while that look comfortable, to the degree that I wouldn't mind given them a try again.

doesn't look too much different than the 2013's, but i do like the 2013's, and i just so happen to have a pass to the Nike Employee store... hmmmm.

Bubba style.

I know people love these but the Luna Controls don't fit right for me for some reason. Always seem to slip off my heel even when I go down a size.

Word, I have actually not had a pair of Nike Golf shoes (or running shoes) fit me for a while. My feet are flat and wide, Nike seems to run more narrow. For golf shoes, I have been very happy with my Eccos.

Back to the original, topic, they look great and I will try a pair on to see if the fit has changed cause there are some good lookers in there.

I just love Nike shoes, fits my weird foot consistently and super comfortable. Love the look of these!

Having switched to spikeless I prob won't pick up a pair, but Nike has come a long way in terms of comfort & design. These look sharp!

It's pretty much a lock that I'll own a pair of these whenever the price drops. I really like the white/pink and the white/black/silver and I don't think I've ever worn a shoe more comfortable than my current Lunar Controls. Some are about the same, but none surpass.

These look incredible. Somehow, I have never owned a pair of the Lunars. i think that needs to change this year.

I have always liked the Lunar Control shoes, the first version was really nice and last Year's was even better. I'm looking forward to the 2014 version, some nice looking color combinations so far.

Love the maize and blue. Definitely picking up a pair of these to keep at home...until the Big Blue returns to there winning ways.

I love the looks of these shoes but only the ones that are mostly white, not a fan of the black color ways. I wish these didn't feel terrible when I have tried them on.

I love I mean love my lunar control 2s. Dang you Nike for coming up with better styling. These will be on my feet in 2014

Might be time to start finding the 13s on sale to keep on hand...

Another great looking pair of shoes. Quite a few choices for us consumers coming out already.

I do like the look of these, but historically, Nike shoes just haven't quite fit me right and therefore I have found them uncomfortable but I would not dismiss them without trying them on

Glad I held off on the '13, May not be able to on the '14. These are just so comfy!

Good looking shoe I like the light grey ones, subtle coolness going on with them

I like the Lunar Controls as I have a pair of the '12 model but I can't see any difference between the '13 and '14 model other than different color options.

Yesterday was the first time I put any Lunar Control on my feet. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced on my feet. It was magical.

Yesterday was the first time I put any Lunar Control on my feet. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced on my feet. It was magical.

Some great deals on ebay right now for them. Almost bought some 2013 last week and saw the new ones were down to under 90 on the bay....winner

Back