The Great Web Browser Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if it would only check grammar.

Try the program called "Whitesmoke" I have used it for some time and absolutely love it. Integrates well with most everything I use and do.

You may try switching to a different Theme on Chrome , the Stock look is rather bland . I found a theme I like looking at and use it more often .

Ok. I just downloaded Chrome yesterday evening and used it for a couple of hours but switched back to IE. I'm just so use to IE. I know I need to give Chrome more time. Must be something good about as many of you are using it.

tried em all - i prefer firefox as well.

I use IE at work (since the government is ruled by Microsoft products) and Firefox at home.

Using Maxthon browser right now, and its page load times are the fastest I have ever seen.

Old thread, but time to bring it back to life. I'm tired of IE and need a new look. What is everyone using now that this thread has been dead for two years.....

I use Chrome at work and IE / safari at home depending on device. Chrome is definitely faster than IE but I am not 100% sold on it.

I use Safari primarily and Chrome as a backup.

Chrome. Nothing compares IMO with the extension ability I love it.

Im in the same boat with chrome. The extensions are what does it for me. Links to my phone also.

Chrome is the only browser I use. For me it's the quickest browser and plays any extension I need.

Same here all I use is chrome and I have not had any issues with it.
Chrome is the only browser I use. For me it's the quickest browser and plays any extension I need.

I just switched to Chrome. Looks good so far.

Try the program called "Whitesmoke" I have used it for some time and absolutely love it. Integrates well with most everything I use and do.

Whitesmoke infects your computer with other crap and is really hard to get rid of

Chrome is the best.

Chrome all day!

I was a Chrome fan for the longest time, until I started getting memory leaks across the board. I switched back to Firefox for a bit, but it looks like the last few updates of Chrome have resolved the memory leaks (for me, at least) so I'm back to using that. Even with the memory leaks, it was still far above pretty much every other browser out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back