The 2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Looks like Rory is going to keep the good mojo going after that great shot into the green. Im thinking he'll start out with a birdie here.

Would love to watch him win this one, love watching Rory play great golf

Well I took Rory in my other fantasy league but not THP. I have five movers climbing up the leaderboard.

On the other hand I would give anything to have some of that weather right now.

Glad DeJonge just made me not feel so bad about coming up short in the bunker.

Now he is falling apart on 6. Hole looks like a beast.

Zj with a dart on 17

BdJ playin like one of us

Rory with his first bogey on the 6th.

Every with a 65...dude would be rolling hadn't he grenaded yesterday

Gonna change over to NBC now to watch the Honda Classic.

Wow the tee off of 9 looks crazy with all that water. I think I would be frightened on it.

Wow the tee off of 9 looks crazy with all that water. I think I would be frightened on it.

Normal tees are a little better, but yea it's a tough tee shot to look at. Tough hole altogether.

Jhonattan Vegas getting some nice shots in.

Funny that these guys struggle so badly with 10. For them it's a freaking long par 4. For normal people it's a pretty ho-hum par 5.

Actually we did see one guy duck hook it into the water. That was awkward.

The white tees are just right of the water and really doesn't come into play.

11 is tough. Fairway gets very skinny up near the lake and makes you want to hang back, but then you just have a longer shot over the lake into the green.

Yeah seems like there's been alot of water balls this week.
Actually we did see one guy duck hook it into the water. That was awkward.

The white tees are just right of the water and really doesn't come into play.

Hawk I think you could handle it on the black tee's with no issues. Ive seen those bombs you can put out there.
Normal tees are a little better, but yea it's a tough tee shot to look at. Tough hole altogether.

I've played it a couple times and normal tees are hard enough as it is.

HAHA ok. You watching this on the Golf Channel? All kinds of stats going on now with this new type of viewer format.
I've played it a couple times and normal tees are hard enough as it is.

Nope. NBC at the moment.

Check it out on the Golf Channel and see what you think about all that stat info.
Nope. NBC at the moment.

Check it out on the Golf Channel and see what you think about all that stat info.

I saw that earlier
..leaders in spin rate both high and.low and apex

I like seeing the numbers but It's also a little to much. Surprised they don't have a small screen of the round going on during the commercial.
I saw that earlier
..leaders in spin rate both high and.low and apex

Wow vegas is falling apart on 18

Back