Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

What an incredible event.
To Adams...What a great weekend.
To the 30 THPers...You guys rock.

We are so glad we were able to keep you guys surprised leading up to Friday night about what was to come. Thank you all for making this one heck of a great weekend.

Thank you TX.

My thank to you, Morgan, Mike Dean, and of course Adams Golf for making this entire event possible. We could not have asked for better hospitality from all involved and impeccable weather today, 24 hours later would have been a disaster.

What a fun weekend, such a pleasure to play with Mike Fox (Adams), Taylor, and Dennis. We didn't play our best but couldn't have had a more fun time on the golf course.

Biggest of congrats to Andrew, James, and Philip - well earned victory gents, can't wait to hear about your Colonial experience!!

Had a grand time this weekend. My first ever THP event and was just amazing. Getting to get behind the scenes of Adams and see how excited and passionate these guys are about their products was just energizing. Learned a lot about club building and what goes into getting a club out to us consumers. Their lineup looks wonderful and could see several of their offerings in the bag this year. As has been said before, these guys get it, and I am not sure if they realize that what they do is work, because they just seem to enjoy themselves almost too much.
A big thanks to my teammates J4U, Dance Business, and Austin Anderson from Adams for carrying me around the course today. Had a great time and hope to get to another event soon.

Back at house and feeling the pain and joy of a long golf weekend. What a great group of guys at Adams, and of course THP does it right!

Better late than never....photobucket really ticked me off today - worst day possible for maintenance!

I apologize that my goofy face isn't there to accompany the awkward club:THPer ratio. MY DUDES!!!!

Just looked at the sign up page again, we get a Tight Lies FW AND an XTD Hybrid? How do we get this lucky?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been to several THP events and this was one the best. The members and friends make it what it is without saying. Add the presence and hospitality of Adams Golf and it get taken up a notch.

Our host was without saying rolled out the red carpet for us. From the tour to the office golf to the hybrid we were all given, it never stopped. I had an absolute blast all weekend.

Special thanks to Mikedean, JB and GG for a stellar event with great people. If you haven't been to an event and have the means, please get to one.

I apologize that my goofy face isn't there to accompany the awkward club:THPer ratio. MY DUDES!!!!

Haha, My Hybrid photo bombed it with the over the shoulder pop in.

Congrats to the winners! Looks like one amazing time!

GolferGal and myself are going to get pizza in a little bit.
If anybody wants to join us, send one of us a PM.

PM sent

GolferGal and myself are going to get pizza in a little bit.
If anybody wants to join us, send one of us a PM.

Enjoy, that place is so damn good!

Get more truffle fries and eat them this time. :)

He was not with our group. Just a guest of Cowboy Club. Anyway, I was preparing to do a vine of #Cookie and as I started, this guy launches that club. I stopped to make sure I wasn't going to get hit and then resumed. It was so darn funny!

JM

Yes it was very funny. Glad no on got hit with it. Atty first I thought it was Nate.

Congrats to winners and enjoy some pizza.

Nice job guys. Get your bags packed again.
haha, two are local but Jman with the short trip--SW gets to save some cash :)

Congrats guys!

I've been to several THP events and this was one the best. The members and friends make it what it is without saying. Add the presence and hospitality of Adams Golf and it get taken up a notch.

Our host was without saying rolled out the red carpet for us. From the tour to the office golf to the hybrid we were all given, it never stopped. I had an absolute blast all weekend.

Special thanks to Mikedean, JB and GG for a stellar event with great people. If you haven't been to an event and have the means, please get to one.

Freddie, you were awesome helping at the range and even after the event with swing tips and advice--enjoyed playing with you, Mike, and Justin today!

My Brothas From Anotha Motha!!!! So glad I got to meet & hang out with you guys... If you are ever down my way you have a place to stay. Anything you need don't hesitate to ask...

4u2yqapa.jpg

My Brothas From Anotha Motha!!!! So glad I got to meet & hang out with you guys... If you are ever down my way you have a place to stay. Anything you need don't hesitate to ask...

So much fun getting to meet you buddy and get in a round together, looking forward to seeing you again in 4 weeks!

And sorry for breaking your Bio Cell driver. Really wasn't intentional. But glad you got to swing some new stuff (we can elaborate in appropriate thread)! :)

Congrats to the winners! Looks like everyone had a great time this weekend and Adams treated you all awesomely!

What an incredible event.
To Adams...What a great weekend.
To the 30 THPers...You guys rock.

We are so glad we were able to keep you guys surprised leading up to Friday night about what was to come. Thank you all for making this one heck of a great weekend.

Thank you TX.
Man it has been great following along here . Hope you and GG have a safe trip back in the tour van looks like you gave a lot of people some amazing memories . Way to go THP and Adams golf

Man it has been great following along here . Hope you and GG have a safe trip back in the tour van looks like you gave a lot of people some amazing memories . Way to go THP and Adams golf

No tour van this time, they fly out tomorrow for a week long CA trip to visit numerous OEM's and talk business.

Amazing memories were made indeed!

I miss everyone already. I truly do.

Just caught up on this thread, excellent job on the updates, and Adams really brought it for this event!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I met a bunch of awesome guys for the first time and every single one were like old friends. Adams golf guys were tremendous in all their efforts and gave us the royal treatment! I truly had the time of my life and cant wait to meet more new and see again the others I met today

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That looks like Eleanor's teeth.
I know this is an obscure reference.
Apawamis Country Club in Rye N.Y used to have a hole just like that ( I think # 4) that was referred in this way.
For those who are still wondering Eleanor's last name was Roosevelt.

Back