Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade Ghost Spider Si Putter

1. Taylor Made Ghost Corza 72

2. Mallet

3. RH

4. Depends on the putter but usually non-insert

5. No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the opportunity, I've used the same putter for 3 years and when I have spare cash each year and upgrade anything, it is typically driver or irons.

1. What putter are you currently playing? SC Newport 2
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Prone to blade but fell in love with a TM Ghost Tour (I believe) when I played 3 round in UK last summer with rentals. I should have bought it.
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? No preference
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? I have not tested a TM Spider putter before but bought my dad one a few years ago when first came out. He loves it even at 83.

1. What putter are you currently playing? - Odyssey DualForce 990
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? - blade
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? - neutral
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? - have played several rounds with a previous generation Ghost Spider that a friend has, and I like the feel a lot. Was consistent for me once I got used to the view at address.

Another awesome testing opportunity from THP and Taylormade. Thank you very much.

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore Si2w

2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? I play blade putters mainly because ive never tried a mallet. But would love to try one and see if it helps my putting.

3. LH or RH? Im RHed

4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Ive gotten used to insert as that is what is in my putter.

5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? No I have never tried a Spider putter.

1. What putter are you currently play? Odyssey Tank 38
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Mallet
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? I have not

Friday morning bump for an awesome opportunity.

This is a great opportunity. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for this testing!

1. I am currently playing the SeeMore FGP
2. I putted with a mallet for years and loved it. However, he FGP is my first blade putter and I love it as well. I don't really have a preference, but right now I'm on the blade.
3. I am RH
4. This is the same as the blade/mallet. I've putted with an insert for yeas until the FGP. Now I don't have one and I love it. But I also liked the putters I've used that had an insert.
5. I had the original itsy bitsy when it first came out and I liked it then, but not enough to switch from the Odyssey I was using at the time.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Scotty Cameron Newport Button Back
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Blade
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert Depends on the insert. I love the Teryllium, and FIT Face inserts and the Nike Methos, but not a fan of Odyssey inserts. I usually stick with milled putters.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? I rolled a couple putts with the Spider Blade when it first came out. Seemed like a soft yet crisp feel.

Thank you THP and TMag for the chance!

This putter has me very curious. The fact that it isn't on TM's site and I can't really find anything about it has me anxious. My google-fu is failing me with this putter.

Heel shafted? Center shafted? Both? Heavy? Light? Counterbalanced? Insert? Milled? Argh.

This looks like it would be a fantastic opportunity.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Nike Method Concept
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Mallet style
3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Insert - before the Method, I played 2-ball white hot mallet.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Never used a spider before.

This putter has me very curious. The fact that it isn't on TM's site and I can't really find anything about it has me anxious. My google-fu is failing me with this putter.

Heel shafted? Center shafted? Both? Heavy? Light? Counterbalanced? Insert? Milled? Argh.

The one that I got a chance to roll a few with was heel shafted and counterbalanced. It had an insert. While I didn't take more than 3 or 4 putts with it, it felt really nice. Certainly got my attention.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Scotty Cameron Del Mar
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Blade, but I've gamed both.
3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? non-insert, but I've gamed both.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Yes, Spider S. I thought it helped me hit straighter putts because of the way it was balanced. And I felt it helped me have a more controlled putting stroke.

What putter are you currently play?
Scott Cameron Catalina

Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? BLADE

4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non insert

5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? I have NOT.

Saturday bump for the Weekend crowd.

3" of snow last nigh say I have to wait for these to hit shelves and probably can't make a forum testing work.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Seemore FGP Counter Balance
3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non-insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? No

1. What putter are you currently playing? I am currently playing the Ghost Spider S
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? I prefer a mallet putter due to the weighting and ease of alignment.
3. LH or RH4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Right handed. No insert preference. I just don't like for the face to be too hot.
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? I purchased the Spider Ghost S. The weighting in it is awesome as it is easy to dial in distances. My only complaint would be the white paint around the face. I have noticed that the paint chips easily. Other than that, phenomenal putter and "tru-roll" technology really gets the ball rolling on line very quickly.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Cleveland VP5
3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Rolled them in store numerous times but never enough for a definitive take.

Keep those entries coming, fantastic opportunity here!

Love putter reviews, glad to see TM putting these in the hands of some THPers to test!!

1. What putter are you currently playing? Seemore Z3c
3. LH or RH RJ
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non-Insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Nope, never tried one.

These do look great and I look forward to seeing them in hand..

1. What putter are you currently playing? - Oddossy WHP V-Line.
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Currently have both mallet and blade and always have more success with a mallet.
3. LH or RH - RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Firm insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Never tried one.

1. What putter are you currently playing? SeeMore FGP
3. LH or RH? RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? non-insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Yes. I had the original Spider a couple years back and loved the design/alignment. It felt a bit clunky, however, and it did not stick. Since I know they've made versions of all varying sizes. Also, I was a huge fan of the Sabretooth, where the Spider Si seems to incorporate a double fang design for stability.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Never Compromise Type 50 heel shafted
2. Do you usually prefer blade or mallet? Mallet--the SAM putt lab was very clear on this
3. LH or RH--LH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? non-insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Have always liked the look of the Spiders but have never tested one. This looks like a great opportunity to get one on the course and put it through the paces.

1. What putter are you currently playing?Odyssey MXM Rossie

3. LH or RH RH
4. Do you normally prefer insert or non-insert? Non-insert
5. Have you tested a TaylorMade Spider putter before (any model)? If so, what are your thoughts? Never

Thanks THP and TaylorMade for the testing opportunity.

Weekend night bump!

Back