Nike RZN Ball Promo - Would You Try?

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I see the new 2014 Nike RZN balls are in the stores and I saw an interesting promo. They guarantee you will like the ball or return 2 unopened sleeves and get your money back.

Would you be willing to step out of your comfort zone and try something new if they guaranteed your money back? 2 sleeves should be sufficient to get an idea if you like them.

I see the new 2014 Nike RZN balls are in the stores and I saw an interesting promo. They guarantee you will like the ball or return 2 unopened sleeves and get your money back.

Would you be willing to step out of your comfort zone and try something new if they guaranteed your money back? 2 sleeves should be sufficient to get an idea if you like them.

Wish they would have done this before I bought mine. I tried them and did not like the feel or performance.

Absolutely I would. I'm actually very interested in this. I thought the 2013 ball was worlds better than the 2012 ball so I'm wondering what the new ball will perform like

I'd be willing to give it a shot. I've never gotten along with nike balls though for some reason. I think it's an interesting tactic. Hopefully it pays off for them.

2 would be enough to know. But if I was going to do it I'd probably just buy a sleeve somewhere. I do like the promotion though

I'd certainly give it a shot. Haven't tried the new Nike RZNs, and it's a nice deal.

I'd definitely try them I think that's a good deal. I just never feel like I can compress Nike balls.

I was planning on giving them a try anyways, but I do think this is a wise move to get their balls in the hands of people that may have otherwise been hesitant to pick up such an expensive ball without knowing much about them.

I have never played Nike balls before. I guess I would give it a shot.

Absolutely. There is no risk. None. Nothing but reward.

Not sure if Rory or Henly were using them yesterday, but if they were they clearly worked out well for them lol!

I am one who has never had success with Nike golf balls, with me loving the B33-RX and really liking the new Project A's I do not think the promotion is for me. Pass.

Just picked up a box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see any risk or gamble at all in this. If you don't like em, that's fine, get your money back and 6 free balls.

Is this at any store?

I actually got two sleeve the RZN White for free from them when I tried there Covert 2.0 Tour Driver at my local store. Can't wait to see how they play out.

Absolutely. Return for full refund after trying half of them to decide? That is almost a no brainer.

I'm interested in trying this ball, the Black or Platinum seem very interesting. I was on staff with Nike when the first 20xi balls were released and I was not a hug fan of the 20xi-x and ended up settling for the 20xi-s. I found last year's version to be an improvement before I went with Callaway. To see them tweaking and refining the design is encouraging so I would like to try them this season. The money back guarantee makes it really hard not to think about trying them.

Seems like a no brainer not to try them unless someone has a complete dislike for Nike golf balls. Here (Canada), at Golf Town, there is a promo, with availability while supplies last, which started on March 1st. Buy 1 dozen RZN balls and get a trial 12 pack free (3 of each ball), I bought a dozen Platinum.

That should be a no brainer for most. I'd do it if I wasn't already set with the ball I like. I have also tested the new ball and it does stack up to the B330S. But if things were different this is a great deal to get folks to test the ball.

Id try it without thought. Nevwr hurts to try new things. Try 6 and if I dknt like it I get my money back. Seems like a fair trade off to me

I'll play these in another week in Orlando and share my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at GG on Saturday and they had the Nike head-to-head driver challenge going on so I tried it and I got 2 pack of the RZN Black for my efforts, can't wait to hit them.

Last edited:
I never really liked the way nike balls play but this might give me a chance to try them i will have to think about it

Back