The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protestors or minions from despicable me?

2y2anuje.jpg

Try to be the good guy and let clients know a 5% increase is coming at the end of the month and catch hell for it. They've had this proposal for a couple days short of 2 months, write the purchase order or stop complaining.

Thanks everyone, the good news is no surgery right now. They are going to wrap it up, walking boot and crutches. I'll follow up later this week in the podiatrist office.

It's going to be at least 3 months with no golf though, we will see what they say later this week.

Start of my golf season might be delayed a bit. Cutting up firewood this morning, the chainsaw slipped and caught my foot. Waiting now to see if surgery is needed.

In the 20 years I've been using a chainsaw I've never even come close to doing something this stupid.
Holy crap! Hope all is well.

At the hospital. My buddy punched a wall. The wall won. Love does indeed hurt. Shout out Nazereth and Junior High Spring Formals in the late 70's.

I used to be a puncher. Have numerous scars and xrays to prove it. Once punched a circuit breaker box on a pole at the little league fields (I think I got called looking at a third strike or something). Door to box bent in and shorted something out. No lights for the game and got my ass handed to me by dad and the league. Another was in high school. Wanted to scare a kid without getting expelled or put in jail so I punched a cinder block wall next to his head. Broke two proximal phalanges, one metacarpal and cost me my final season of baseball...which could maybe have led to something.
Looking back, I'm like WTC was I thinking?

Protestors or minions from despicable me?

2y2anuje.jpg
Haha. I just got an email about this. Family for Quality Education right? I was downtown this morning, but escaped to my audit site before all this started thank god.

Thanks everyone, the good news is no surgery right now. They are going to wrap it up, walking boot and crutches. I'll follow up later this week in the podiatrist office.

It's going to be at least 3 months with no golf though, we will see what they say later this week.
Wow. Sorry to hear this Rob. This doesn't affect the SeeMore Event for you does it?

Haha. I just got an email about this. Family for Quality Education right? I was downtown this morning, but escaped to my audit site before all this started thank god.

Yup. Check them all out. Line keeps on moving.

y5uburet.jpg

Start of my golf season might be delayed a bit. Cutting up firewood this morning, the chainsaw slipped and caught my foot. Waiting now to see if surgery is needed.

In the 20 years I've been using a chainsaw I've never even come close to doing something this stupid.

man I'm sorry to hear this.

Too funny.

If we're lucky enough to be on the same sim tonight, my SpeedBlades are back in the bag if you're interested. How is that rant related? They've been in my travel bag in my car since Friday morning at 6:30 am. #chilly

Too funny.

If we're lucky enough to be on the same sim tonight, my SpeedBlades are back in the bag if you're interested. How is that rant related? They've been in my travel bag in my car since Friday morning at 6:30 am. #chilly

let's make that happen. I'm going to try and get there early to make up for the round I missed 2 weeks ago.

Wow. Sorry to hear this Rob. This doesn't affect the SeeMore Event for you does it?

That could be a huge rant, I hope not but I'll know more later in the week.

That could be a huge rant, I hope not but I'll know more later in the week.
Yikes. Good luck buddy, and I'll be pulling for you to make it to Nashville.

We have two offices. One in the big city, one in a little city. I run the little city office.

So why are people in the big city emailing me to complain that the big city office isn't getting back to them? It has nothing to do with me.

Remember how I told you a week ago to phone someone who could help, and not me? Why are you still contacting me? Argggggg

It's finally March and the forecast has NO sign of getting higher than 25 degrees. According to Weather.com Rochester averages 40 degrees in March, well for atleast the next 10 days it will be HALF that. Awesome....

You should move to Ohiotopia where it will be 46 on Friday then back to 20's next week

A client of mine made a mistake. Not a malicious one, not an intentional one, just a mistake. We've been doing our best to help them resolve it, and it'll be all set by Thursday. It's going to take another vendor to help, but it'll get done.

What bothers me is the client getting on me and other employees here, guilt tripping everyone and wanting compensation because they made a mistake. It's a nasty situation to be in, and it's been making me physically ill dealing with it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

y5uburet.jpg
Nice, they arrived!! I sent them. I'm protesting your selection to Team THP in the 2014 MC. They were suppose to be chickens but I guess it will do.

Nice, they arrived!! I sent them. I'm protesting your selection to Team THP in the 2014 MC. They were suppose to be chickens but I guess it will do.

chickens, minions, eh all the same.
You protest now, but I bet you won't be come July when we are having a drink together

I had to spend $500.00 bucks on our car today ?. Oil change, brake job and power steering pump had to be replaced, also need to get new tires soon . ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be traveling tomorrow for work to the big apple. So won't be THPing very much :( :(

On the road and sick as a dog. This Sucks. I hate being sick in a hotel

On the road and sick as a dog. This Sucks. I hate being sick in a hotel

That's the absolute worst. Work travel while sick is something I'll wish on no one. Get better!

I have two rants today.....

first, go mandatory parent meeting for my daughters 7th grade cheer tryouts this Friday 20 kids for 6 spots, if she makes it then the cost is $900. Of which 400 has to be paid by the 27th of this month. They only cheer at home football games so maybe 5 of those, plus their camp which is 2-3 days. So IF she makes it it's roughly $1000 for her to cheer 8 days, what the hell??

then drive an hour and a half back home, wife goes to take a shower and a pipe behind the wall bursts and this is an old house I've only been here 3 months so I don't know where the main is, because there's two of them, finally find them and get the water shut off to the house but now have to call a plumber in the morning. I'm sure this won't be a cheap phone call.

So I bet I'm spending a couple thousand dollars this week.

looks like I'll be putting off my new irons for a while.

GF's friend just passed away :( she was 20 and her kid is a year old. I hate cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back