TaylorMade SLDR Mini Driver Preview

Could be the answer to your driver woes, cookie.

Anyone know how long the shaft is on this or maybe the head size in cc?

Luckily it seems that I figured out the driver as the shorter shaft worked...and the bio cell + likes me. Haha

Anyways...I'm also curious on length. From looking at photos, maybe 275cc?

I think it is around 250 cc same size as the ping rapture and 2 Deep i think the color makes it look bigger

I won't bother with the early speculation this time. All I want to do is hit this thing.

Bh6CuFWIQAEHoJ2.jpg

Gee. I wonder where that picture came from...

I just don't understand the benefit here...seems like a fit for so few folks, but hey, they can release it if they want to, and I hope it is successful for them.

We will have a full video introduction with this shortly. I tend to agree with you here. It is going to be for the person that likes something very small and/or never hits a fairway wood off the deck.

Luckily it seems that I figured out the driver as the shorter shaft worked...and the bio cell + likes me. Haha

I may have missed it in another thread, but what shaft length did you go with?
and what final swing weight did you go with?

That's a very talented photographer who took that picture. ; )

Dave Cordero from TM is even using that picture

I love the Blue and Gray staff bags in the back ground

I may have missed it in another thread, but what shaft length did you go with?
and what final swing weight did you go with?

I'll PM you so we don't get off topic in here.

Dave Cordero from TM is even using that picture

I love the Blue and Gray staff bags in the back ground

Dave was with me when I took the pictures. We were at the Kingdom, that's where the pictures were taken, from the range at the Kingdom. If you saw the welcome to the MC video from yesterday, you can see the staff bags in the background.

Dave was with me when I took the pictures. We were at the Kingdom, that's where the pictures were taken, from the range at the Kingdom. If you saw the welcome to the MC video from yesterday, you can see the staff bags in the background.

That is what i figured that he was with you since he was using your picture

I did not see the MC Video since i can not attend i stay away from all related posts

That is what i figured that he was with you since he was using your picture

I did not see the MC Video since i can not attend i stay away from all related posts

That is a shame, but I understand. The event is definitely for the community and so much great info is put out.

With that deep of a face, no wonder they call it a mini driver.

Though in true Taylornade fashion, a pretty horrible name.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That is a shame, but I understand. The event is definitely for the community and so much great info is put out.
I would love to try to be on a team but i would be killed by my wife as we will have less than 1 mo old twins at that point

I would love to try to be on a team but i would be killed by my wife as we will have less than 1 mo old twins at that point

I just meant venturing into the threads. No big deal either way and totally understand.

too bad ping beat them to a beefed up three wood (rapture)

Callaway beat them both but i think the long tom was the first i remember and it came and went a few years ago

It's a ton bigger than I expected.

I'm starting to not think it's a beefed up 3 wood anymore. I think it's labeled perfectly. The pictures are really good.

I'm starting to not think it's a beefed up 3 wood anymore. I think it's labeled perfectly. The pictures are really good.

I still want one!

If it's more forgiving they have a monster

It looks like there is a 1-12 on the head so maybe they are calling it a one wood

Its considered a driver by TaylorMade. We will have full details in some videos we shot with them coming up very soon.

Back