Lake Charles Bridgestone Invitational - Extra Rounds Sign Up

Daughter will be staying at her moms that weekend so I'm in for a Friday practice round, do we know yet how early we're playing Saturday? My google drive says 1:52 door to door though I'm sure I can do it shorter, but if it's an 8am start that may be the determining factor in hotel on Friday or no. If I don't have a class to teach on Thursday I'd be up for Gray as well but don't know that yet

If I had to guess based on past events, tee time will be around 9:30-10.

If it is that time frame then yea I'll just day trip it, I'm up by 630 anyway usually.

2 Things...

1. Handicap revision day is Saturday. If anyone's handicap changes significantly since you gave it to me last or you updated it in your signature, please let me know.

2. I really need to have a firm count of players for the extra rounds, especially for Sunday. I have to turn in our final count at least 1 week ahead of time to the National. If you say you are playing Sunday, but don't show, you will still be responsible for the green fee. Friday is a little more lenient, but I would appreciate as much notice as possible. If nothing has changed since the last time you posted, then I will go with whatever you said last.

Looking forward to playing some golf!

I'm in for Friday, my only hiccup might be the room is in wife's name and we may be done golfing before she gets there to check in, Sunday I'm game for whatever 18/36/54. If anyone is flying out of Houston and wants to crash here and save a hotel for a night we have plenty of space.

2 Things...

1. Handicap revision day is Saturday. If anyone's handicap changes significantly since you gave it to me last or you updated it in your signature, please let me know.

2. I really need to have a firm count of players for the extra rounds, especially for Sunday. I have to turn in our final count at least 1 week ahead of time to the National. If you say you are playing Sunday, but don't show, you will still be responsible for the green fee. Friday is a little more lenient, but I would appreciate as much notice as possible. If nothing has changed since the last time you posted, then I will go with whatever you said last.

Looking forward to playing some golf!

1) My handicap will not change (probably has gotten worse since I've only been able to swing the clubs a few times this winter and I've only swung the new set once).

2) Count me in for Sunday rounds for sure.

Once again thanks for coordinating everything Shakey, you rock!

Ken and I are still in for Friday unless we hit traffic delays and miss our tee time.

A few of us plan on playing 36 on Sunday if possible. We fly out Monday.

Ken and I are still in for Friday unless we hit traffic delays and miss our tee time.

A few of us plan on playing 36 on Sunday if possible. We fly out Monday.

Driving in this time Pete? More reliable than an airplane. ;)

NOT A CHANCE I miss this. I have to catch v.man for the most events attended in one year award.

Well at least put the car in v.man's name to be safe... :alien: Definitely need my Friday practice round buddies.

NOT A CHANCE I miss this. I have to catch v.man for the most events attended in one year award.

Good luck catching Ken!

Do you need a wake up call? :alien:

Shakey, Threeboysdad and I are definites for the extra rounds. Would not miss the chance to tee it up with everyone.

I am out for the Sunday rounds but definitely in for Friday.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

Group #1 – 1:30
awfcardinal - 12.4
bhilton - 2.9
OITW - 16
Team Handicap Avg. – 10.4

Group #2 – 1:40
bigtazz - 17.1
GuiterJunkie - 9.4
jank - 6.7
ROliver – 19
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.1

Group #3 – 1:50
bryanmac520 - 5.5
Cookie - 11.8
jflores - 23.6
Shakey - 10.9

Group #4 – 2:00
easy8 - 4.4
mikeg_74 - 16.3
nomadic_duffer - 18.1
TexasBubba - 15
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.5

Group #5 – 2:10
GrizBear – 21
Jholl2277 - 5.1
ThreeBoysDad - 13.7
TripleBogeyTim - 13.1
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.2

Group #6 – 2:20
barberakb - 13
capt. dru - 18.6
EnglishTurn - 9.1
Vegan702 - 12
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.0

Group #7 – 3:00
Mward - 5.5
O'Carroll - 15.7
v.man - 11.9
Team Handicap Avg.

I'm still in for Friday and Sunday.

I'm in for Friday & Sunday also.

I think most of the DFW crew is riding with me anyways so they have to play if I do. ;)

Group #1 – 1:30
awfcardinal - 12.4
bhilton - 2.9
OITW - 16
Team Handicap Avg. – 10.4

Group #2 – 1:40
bigtazz - 17.1
GuiterJunkie - 9.4
jank - 6.7
ROliver – 19

Group #3 – 1:50
bryanmac520 - 5.5
Cookie - 11.8
jflores - 23.6
Shakey - 10.9

Group #4 – 2:00
easy8 - 4.4
mikeg_74 - 16.3
nomadic_duffer - 18.1
TexasBubba - 15
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.5

Group #5 – 2:10
GrizBear – 21
Jholl2277 - 5.1
ThreeBoysDad - 13.7
TripleBogeyTim - 13.1
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.2

Group #6 – 2:20
barberakb - 13
capt. dru - 18.6
EnglishTurn - 9.1
Vegan702 - 12
Team Handicap Avg. – 13.0

Group #7 – 3:00
Mward - 5.5
O'Carroll - 15.7
v.man - 11.9
Team Handicap Avg.

Am I left off of here?

This can't get here soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This can't get here soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also really really looking forward to this. Get to cross a state off my list, get to play an awesome course, get to hang out with a bunch of awesome people, get to stay at a fantastic resort.. Why isn't this here like right now?

I'm in for Friday & Sunday also.

I think most of the DFW crew is riding with me anyways so they have to play if I do. ;)

I'm down with that! I go where the DFW crew goes.

Back