Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't thought about Cleveland to be honest. I have a couple of Golfsmith's close to me and they ususally have a full rack of used wedges. I'l file that one away next time i'm there looking.

The new stuff is solid, but I really like the Forged 588's and have 0 idea why I parted with them

I have actually, and they won't. Nearest location with a fitting cart is 2 hours away unfortunately.

Sadly here the only fitting cart available is Titleist. I really need to move to a centre with more options available.

I know this might sound crazy, but found the main reason I didn't like the MD2s initially was because of the shaft being. I had my iron shafts put in them and they feel like a completely different wedge.

I also think you should give Hopkins a try. Absolutely fantastic wedges

I would love to try the Hopkins, but not being able to look or at least hold them in hand is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger. I know they have the 30 day buy back deal, but I am horrible about returning stuff and if I end up not liking them that's no bueno.

The new stuff is solid, but I really like the Forged 588's and have 0 idea why I parted with them

How is the weight on those? heavy or lighter compared to the Vokey SM?

I would love to try the Hopkins, but not being able to look or at least hold them in hand is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger. I know they have the 30 day buy back deal, but I am horrible about returning stuff and if I end up not liking them that's no bueno.

How is the weight on those? heavy or lighter compared to the Vokey SM?

I cant speak to that as I have very very little time with Vokeys

Got a text from my dad saying when I get home for spring break in a week and a half that we should get me a new bag because mine "looks terrible with broken grasshopper legs and torn straps". I personally think its fine, I dont mind occasionally getting tripped by the one broken leg and I tied the straps so it stays together but it is what it is. My only requirements are that it has a 14 way divider at the top, is a stand bag and is not stupidly bright in color. I am leaning towards the Nike performance hybrid bag in gray/lime.

Still pondering the x2hot hybrid and now that I am fully recovered from shoulder surgery I plan to really try it out in two weeks.

Apex irons with recoils..... Shh. Don't tell the wife....

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Wedges. I am now on wedges.

Gorge?
588RTX? CB?
Vokey?
Tour Preferred w/ ATV?

I need to read up on the Tour Trusties

I look forward to those tour preferred ATV

Dude you have to get it. I have never seen that many putts made in a row.

Remember, those in store greens have a biiiiiiit of a funnel effect. True story.

Remember, those in store greens have a biiiiiiit of a funnel effect. True story.

Ugh my putting must really be awful then

These where we were had about 3 different breaks with the same putt. It was pretty funny.

I know Taylor, I'm gonna get the Del Mar out this weekend and give it a roll.

Ogio vapor or wisp as a back up stand bag anyone got any experience

Pondering G25 driver in a bad way. Probably the only club from last year I didn't hit and it's driving me crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mfgp ss tri sole or z2c

Determined to sort my putting out. Have gone from pondering the Cleveland Classic HB1 putter to waiting for it to arrive at my local Golf Mart. I'm now pondering the little iPing cradle as I reckon this app could really help my stroke.

Wedges. I am now on wedges.

Gorge?
588RTX? CB?
Vokey?
Tour Preferred w/ ATV?

I need to read up on the Tour Trusties

What about the Mack daddys? I'm also on a wedge pondering mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back