Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Can't hurt to look at them.

All I can hear is they are awesome around the greens... I only want to get a 54 degree wedge.

Maybe. Can't hurt to look at them.

MD2's were solid, IMO there are better spinners out there though.

Truthfully though w the exception of the funky Nike toe sweep wedge (personal opinion) there are simply a crap ton of really good wedges out there.

All I can hear is they are awesome around the greens... I only want to get a 54 degree wedge.

Thanks for the reminder, I need to find me a MD2 54* and FAST

No problem maybe we can do a buy one get one free.

works for me, as Ebay isnt going to be ANY help at all, lame

i have 3 new CG16 wedges really thinking about getting a lower launching shaft for them. their traction shafts on full shots they are just sky balls i think for the right person that needs a little help getting the ball in the air these would really help.

i have 3 new CG16 wedges really thinking about getting a lower launching shaft for them. their traction shafts on full shots they are just sky balls i think for the right person that needs a little help getting the ball in the air these would really help.

I would bet dollars to donuts you won't see much change in launch with a shaft change in wedges. They are very short in total length so not a ton of room for balance point movement.

I would bet dollars to donuts you won't see much change in launch with a shaft change in wedges. They are very short in total length so not a ton of room for balance point movement.

so its all in the head then? i had mizuno mp series wedges their hight was quite a bit lower.

so its all in the head then? i had mizuno mp series wedges their hight was quite a bit lower.

One wedge has perimeter weighting and different weighting designed to promote higher launch. It will also provide substantially more forgiveness.

Could it be swing..?

Definitely this. I can keep my wedge shots pretty low quite easily. Just blade them across the green!

4 hybrid... Not a club I hit alot, so I want to get one for a decent amount. Not looking to spend a ton.

4 hybrid... Not a club I hit alot, so I want to get one for a decent amount. Not looking to spend a ton.

I've tried numerous times and nothing has bumped the J40 from my bag yet. Hard to find them to demo though.

Have to plug the X Hot. I didn't think I'd hit it a lot, but it's become my go to club for any situation where I need to stripe it guaranteed and hit it a decent ways, it's that automatic. I think they're pretty reasonable now as well.

I've tried numerous times and nothing has bumped the J40 from my bag yet. Hard to find them to demo though.

This is actually one that has my interest peaked. SUPER cheap and great reviews.

I have a G25 3h that I got for a steal that I absolutely love. Completely changed my outlook on hybrids.

I have a G25 3h that I got for a steal that I absolutely love. Completely changed my outlook on hybrids.

Ahhh.. might have to give that a look.

I have been searching for a K15... but not having much look.

Nothing too serious, but starting to ponder a SC Fastback...

Optiforce 3w. I thought I preferred deeper faced 3w but I'm finding the shallow face to be a little more confidence inspiring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Putter grips. Really would like to find something that I like. Having 6 different grips on my putters isn't cutting it, would really like to find something I am comfortable with that I can use on everything.

Think I am gonna need a 50 MD2 to put in the bag when I don't need the 3Deep.

Do I really need it? No.

Do I still want to get one? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back