Indianapolis invitational "extra" rounds thread

That could work. Even if it's just 9 holes so we don't miss the meet n greet. Either way, we would be down to play

Yeah we'll have to see what Mike Dean or JB comes out since Mike said to wait for some more info.

Thanks to THP and Mike for setting up the Friday and Sunday rounds, I can't wait to tee it up with THPers, at least 3 rounds in 3 days sounds amazing!

Plenty of time....

Plenty of time....

I hope none of the posts are coming off as being pushy. By no means is that the intent. Just honestly can't cage my excitement in so I kinda can't stop posting about it :/

Your not man, it's better to figure this all now ahead of time than waiting till the last minute. We don't want you to show up late and miss something.
I hope none of the posts are coming off as being pushy. By no means is that the intent. Just honestly can't cage my excitement in so I kinda can't stop posting about it :/

Your not man, it's better to figure this all now ahead of time than waiting till the last minute. We don't want you to show up late and miss something.

I know. And I also know how much is going on at THP and how much the staff has on their plates. Last thing they need is a pushy member wanting details that don't exist yet for an event 3 months away

Don't worry man they will get it all figured out and this will be a amazing weekend that you will never forget!!!
I know. And I also know how much is going on at THP and how much the staff has on their plates. Last thing they need is a pushy member wanting details that don't exist yet for an event 3 months away

I have a sofa bed if someone needs it Friday for sure and Saturday if Zenger does use it. It's not at hotel with everyone else but it's a bed and cheap. Even if Zenger does use it there is a rollaway bed option too.

On a side note... Sitter's schedule is awesome! I could possibly play 2 Friday and 2 Sunday!!

It looks like I am out for any Sunday rounds, but I am definitely in for a Friday round.

May be in these rounds. Anyone going that didn't get into invi? Wanna play somewhere while the invi is being played?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Hey guys! Tentatively I'm in for the early Sunday group. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to play, but I'd like to let the event get a bit closer before I 100% commit.

Hey guys! Tentatively I'm in for the early Sunday group. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to play, but I'd like to let the event get a bit closer before I 100% commit.

So politically correct of you Dan. Hopefully we can work it out so that I can prep ya to lead Team Albatross in the MC ;)

So politically correct of you Dan. Hopefully we can work it out so that I can prep ya to lead Team Albatross in the MC ;)

hahaha I don't want to break any hearts just yet.

Will be great to see you again my friend.

I'm also tentative on the Sunday morning round. Wife wants to join on this one but she's pretty shy; very new to the game and has a corresponding high handicap. She gets pretty flustered if she feels she's hurting our pace or gets embarrassed when strangers see her hacking down the fairway. May need another lady in the group to get her out of her shell and understand it's okay to be imperfect

I'm also tentative on the Sunday morning round. Wife wants to join on this one but she's pretty shy; very new to the game and has a corresponding high handicap. She gets pretty flustered if she feels she's hurting our pace or gets embarrassed when strangers see her hacking down the fairway. May need another lady in the group to get her out of her shell and understand it's okay to be imperfect

May depend on how things pan out, if we negotiate a rate through THP then it will only be open to those members in the event, if not then I certainly doubt there will be any issues.

May depend on how things pan out, if we negotiate a rate through THP then it will only be open to those members in the event, if not then I certainly doubt there will be any issues.

That's cool. We'll take that into account on whether she joins. I can't wait for this trip

I'm just hoping the snow will be gone by May....we got another inch or so last night...with more on the way tonight.

I'm pretty much solid for a Friday afternoon round and a Sunday morning round. Here's to hoping it stays exactly that way.

Thank you so much Mike, I know it's got to be a ton of extra work, but if you get us a nice rate for the additional rounds that makes the trip even that much more economical. Thanks buddy!

I'm down for playing Friday late and possibly Sunday early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on waiting list (doubt I'll get in at this point) so I'm up for all extra rounds played.

I'm on waiting list (doubt I'll get in at this point) so I'm up for all extra rounds played.

Are you back in IN again? If so we need to get together and play some golf!

Quoting this and we will have this info coming soon.

Back