The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

The first time worked well for him, but twice in one round? That's just pushing it.

This is brutal guys. The wife's hat has flown away 7x lol. Glad I'm not playing today.

It must be a nasty day on a nasty course to see scores like that almost looks like us open scores

Hunter Hunter Hunter

Wow, DJ gets relief from under a bushy area because it is considered "part of the cart path."

Looks like the path wraps around to the other side maybe? Wonder if I can do that at my course.

Wow, DJ gets relief from under a bushy area because it is considered "part of the cart path."

Looks like the path wraps around to the other side maybe? Wonder if I can do that at my course.

Would love to hear how that exactly was part of the path. Why don't I have cart paths under all trees and bushes I hit it into?

Would love to hear how that exactly was part of the path. Why don't I have cart paths under all trees and bushes I hit it into?

The better question is, why don't you have carts that can drive over/through 10 foot shrubs?

Because you are a Tiger fan, not a Dustin fan. hehehe

The better question is, why don't you have carts that can drive over/through 10 foot shrubs?

I mean.. They'll go through 10 foot shrubs. I don't want to be in that cart though when it happens.

Because you are a Tiger fan, not a Dustin fan. hehehe

I like Dustin too! I just thought it was weird. Pump station hidden in the bushes, deemed also part of the path. Makes sense, just thought it was weird not having 100% of the info when commentators were saying he's getting a free drop and didn't exactly say how at first.

68 players...91 balls in the water.

I can't believe Donald's shot on that par 3 didn't stay on the green. That was just wrong.

Reminded me of Furyk's bunker shot on 18 yesterday. Landed it on the front fringe and trickled all the way through the green and into the water. It's like they shaved the banks of these hills. They didn't since there's rough there, but it's certainly not doing much to slow things down.

Up to 99 balls in water. Unreal.

On my way home...what's the low score right now?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Not for much longer DJ just put ball 101 into the water.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That little par 3 15th right now is playing absolutely stupid. DJ in the water

I watch these guys struggle and I imagine how the average golfer would do on this course today.
This is scAry

There's nothing good about the hole. Such a poor design. At least a bunker front left would provide some relief. The mound in the middle of the he green that makes everything kick towards the water is just absurd

Stupid is a great way of defining that hole.

Absolutely stupid.

If you put that pin on the right though, it's not that bad of a pin placement at all. It's just frustrating to watch good players hitting good shots and then being punished.

Hard to understand why they chose the pin placement where they did today with the wind blowing towards the water

Back