The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

This might become the new home for that Golf Digest Break 100 Series instead of the US Open Venues

This might become the new home for that Golf Digest Break 100 Series instead of the US Open Venues

I don't think the sub 6 handicap breaks 100 out there with that wind and some of those pin placements.

Oosthuizen in the water now. I'm just pissed off and I'm just watching it on tv.

I am unable to watch. What's the short version to explain what is happening? Is it windy? Course conditions? Crap play? Does the redesign suck? What's going on?

I played this course two year ago and it was nowhere near this hard...lol. Looks like these guys are having a great time!

I was about to ask the same question, as I am stuck in a hotel with no golf channel in the bronx. All what I can see is there playing slow and its been hard for everyone today.
I am unable to watch. What's the short version to explain what is happening? Is it windy? Course conditions? Crap play? Does the redesign suck? What's going on?

I think a little bit of everything you mentioned above, really windy and the greens seems to be very firm which is just compounding problems.

That little par 3 15th right now is playing absolutely stupid. DJ in the water

If you flight it low it rolls off the back of the green. That's what happened to Tiger. Green slopes to the water and wind is blowing that way. Nasty.

Wind at 20-30 mph, very very firm and fast greens and a couple of questionable pin placements. Not a lot by any means, but 15 is definitely one of them.

And I wouldn't be paying the greens fees they want either!

Wind at 20-30 mph, very very firm and fast greens and a couple of questionable pin placements. Not a lot by any means, but 15 is definitely one of them.
Sounds like a recipe for a high roound for any one

Bubba Watson's caddie

I hate twitter trying to post some thing can't figure it out

All thw 15th needs is a windmill with as ridiculous as it is playing

Figured out this twitter thing

A few pics from today...

#9 left and #18 right
a2azetuv.jpg

#14 across the lake. #15 in front. Stadium like seating is very cool on this hole.
7a7y6ave.jpg

ry4araja.jpg

Great pics Canes! Looks like minus the wind, the day was a lot of fun.

I watch these guys struggle and I imagine how the average golfer would do on this course today.
This is scAry

The average golfer wouldn't be playing from the tips.

Oh, wait . . .

The average golfer wouldn't be playing from the tips.

Oh, wait . . .

and more will do it there at $450 a round you know guys will say "Lets play from where the Pro's do"

I don't know guys I kind of enjoy watching the pros get just chewed up by a tough course and tough conditions. This is great!

I don't know guys I kind of enjoy watching the pros get just chewed up by a tough course and tough conditions. This is great!

It is kind of fun to see them look more like us on the course

It is kind of fun to see them look more like us on the course

They keep their cool much better than I would have on 15. I would have had some choice words if I hit the center of the green and it rolled into the water.

They keep their cool much better than I would have on 15. I would have had some choice words if I hit the center of the green and it rolled into the water.
That happened to me on #17 at El Campeon.

I stuck my wedge, and was grinning from ear to ear. Then, looked back and see it spinning back, back, back, bloop in the water.

Back