The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Really impressed with Duff daddy's late move--I think it will be down to him and Tiger tomorrow.

Really impressed with Duff daddy's late move--I think it will be down to him and Tiger tomorrow.

Interesting. You think Tiger can throw together another solid round and take it home?

i dont see reed going anywhere he will be there at the end.

Rooting for dufdaddy

Interesting. You think Tiger can throw together another solid round and take it home?

I know the course has changed, but mentally he has won this thing 7 times--If he has a good start tomorrow then he will take off--the putter today was just on and that's what he needs to start pushing it closer to pins and scoring early. Granted, he could start bad and have a sudden back issue by hole 11 also.. :bulgy-eyes:

i dont see reed going anywhere he will be there at the end.

I hope your right, he almost lost a huge lead earlier this year without the big names chasing--this will be a good test. I would definitely want to see someone step up and shoot under 67 and win this thing rather than have a playoff at 2 under or something like that.

If I ever wear a flat brim, please run me over with something heavy. I don't think his swing is any worse than Webb's. Something about that just annoys the heck out of me. I can't watch his followthru.

Furyk has an ugly swing but hip height to hip height is really really good. I'd take that even with the balky putter.

Webb's swing is horrible to watch. He looks like he is in pain after he hits.

Its so akward. He looks like to quote MikeDean.. That he shat after he swings.

I'll bet the Spieth and Fowler pairing will have quite a gallery today.

Its so akward. He looks like to quote MikeDean.. That he shat after he swings.

Wow..not sure I'd go there, mike dean has a better swing. I just need him to believe it

Wow..not sure I'd go there, mike dean has a better swing. I just need him to believe it

I don't think he was criticizing 441. Just using one of his mikedean441 isms

yea if that swing can win a major anyone has hope. he completely dropped off hes been playing badly for a while now.

yea if that swing can win a major anyone has hope. he completely dropped off hes been playing badly for a while now.

I agree. I can't bring myself to pick on the swing of any guy on tour, regardless how ugly it might look.

I don't think he was criticizing 441. Just using one of his mikedean441 isms

Oh, ok....I'm just reading to much into everything.

My swing is amazing

Rooting for dufner, but I have Mahan in fantasy so kinda rooting for him too

Keegan's pre shot routine is something else.

My swing is amazing

Rooting for dufner, but I have Mahan in fantasy so kinda rooting for him too
Im pulling for Duf daddy. Dude needs another win in a bad way.

Looking to root on my boy Patrick Reed today. I think he gets his third win today if he can stay relaxed and keep rolling the MXM #6 well like he did yesterday.

Going to be exciting. Lots of guys in contention

Looking to root on my boy Patrick Reed today. I think he gets his third win today if he can stay relaxed and keep rolling the MXM #6 well like he did yesterday.

Blugold's kiss of death: Reed doesn't lose this tournament

Blugold's kiss of death: Reed doesn't lose this tournament

Well I think our kiss of deaths cancel each other out. He should be fine. Haha

Back