Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

Groups look good have fun boys. Since I'll be about finished when your teeing off I'll leave some balls for you.

Friday, I have a practice run at the Hills course, then in the afternoon hitting up the RJT.

Event Saturday.

Round on Fazio before leaving for home. #greatweekend

Friday, I have a practice run at the Hills course, then in the afternoon hitting up the RJT.

Event Saturday.

Round on Fazio before leaving for home. #greatweekend

I'm definitely in for the Sunday round with you guys.

Still haven't gotten a tee time for Friday I'm assuming there are no more spots for Friday

I'm definitely in for the Sunday round with you guys.

Still haven't gotten a tee time for Friday I'm assuming there are no more spots for Friday

Not looking like it, maybe check with the course to see if their are any partial groups lined up, might now have everyone posting in here

Based on when everyone is arriving as shown on the spread sheet, it looks like we will not be able to fill that fourth spot on Thursday at 1:52 pm. I'm wondering if I have to notify Michael. I'd better read the fine print on my confirmation.

Based on when everyone is arriving as shown on the spread sheet, it looks like we will not be able to fill that fourth spot on Thursday at 1:52 pm. I'm wondering if I have to notify Michael. I'd better read the fine print on my confirmation.

Id let him know just to be on the safe side

Pairings look good for friday

You just paid for two spots thats all. Not a problem for a retired gentleman of leisure like yourself.

Im going to try and see if i can fill that Thursday slot if no one else does, but i wont know until next week if i can.

If I hit the ball like I did today Fazio Friday will be a great round for me. I'm ready to get my warm up for Saturday on Fazio

Hopefully with my lessons I won't be all over the course. Going to get several driving range sessions in before next week.

Adventure cove putt putt tourney anyone?

You just paid for two spots thats all. Not a problem for a retired gentleman of leisure like yourself.
Yeah, that's it. We Randy's will stick together on this one. :smile:

Yeah, that's it. We Randy's will stick together on this one. :smile:

I see both my good buddies are behind me--way, way behind me. :act-up: Hopefully, ir13 will be able to take that spot.

Alright. So I learned that I can only get on my dad's course at 11:00 on Friday. I'm going to try to do Hills in the morning and his course in the afternoon.

Can someone send me the email of the contact at PD so I can check availability? Thanks.

Alright. So I learned that I can only get on my dad's course at 11:00 on Friday. I'm going to try to do Hills in the morning and his course in the afternoon.

Can someone send me the email of the contact at PD so I can check availability? Thanks.

mailto:[email protected]

I'm down with a little putt putt tourney action. Thinking Friday night?

Friday nigh adventure golf would be awesome. Giant group of THPers show up with $300 putters for an epic showdown on the windmill. #intheclownsmouth

Friday Night Putt Putt Tourney!

Love it!

GG and I will be arriving Friday night, but we are a no on the miniature golf. If you guys would like, obviously by all means, enjoy it.

Back