The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Heck of a wedge shot there for an opportunity to save bogey

Dufner's pants look like a Wendy's table cloth.

Manageable chance for bogey for Tiger, he's got that distance dialed in.

This final pairing could make a brick wall look emotional.

Hey look there is someone playing along with tiger

He mentioned in Auburn it was fine dining. Is that not the case? :D

Of course it is. Always have to wear my Sundays best when it's a Wendy's date night.

Anyone know where dufner's pants are from? I might just need to get a pair

oh i guess i should have read previous posts... on my way to wendy's

Nice call Johnny. "He does not miss too many of these'...

Tiger collapsing like a cheap umbrella in a strong wind. Was hoping for a better showing from him.

Great putt by Reed to take a 2 shot lead again.

Reed sure has some confidence. Top 5 in the world? Hmm

Wow Reed thinks he is top 5 in the world...kinds funny

It's hilarious how hatable Tiger is.

Amazing golfer that some feel has treated millions of people like they dont exist or are beneath him. Those people type loudly.

FWIW, this is not my opinion, but one that is very apparent in reading over the last decade.

Tiger collapsing like a cheap umbrella in a strong wind. Was hoping for a better showing from him.

Its kind of disheartening. All the injuries he has had over the last years have just killed his confidence and I hope he can get back to making his Sunday charges again.

I like how Johnny thinks Patrick Reed is to confident. Does this guy listen to what comes out of his mouth. I understand the point of winning first then talking but at least he is showing a little emotion in an interview.

Wow Reed thinks he is top 5 in the world...kinds funny

It kind of fits the way he is playing right now. Not saying he is, but here is a tournament with all of the top 50 and he is winning.
For all the talk about how Spieth is the next great thing, you could argue that Reed is outplaying him this year.

Back