The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Congrats Reed, also congrats me! Got a win with Reed in fantasy golf!

Top 5 player cause he was good as a teenager and in college....interesting

Okay, glad I wasn't the only one who thought he came off a little FIGJAM in that interview.

Miller "It was lucky for Reed the top guys like Tiger & the others did not do anything" :angry:

Yeah confidence is good....but I'm not sure using your Jr and college career will cut it. It''ll be interesting to see what happens when he starts missing cuts or having a bad week....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Top 5 player cause he was good as a teenager and in college....interesting

To be fair, he's 1 of 5 to win 3 PGA tour events before age 24. Not saying that justifies it, but he's playing well

Miller "It was lucky for Reed the top guys like Tiger & the others did not do anything" :angry:

I heard that too. What a joke.

An interview like that will not gain you any fans.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I had Reed this week too. I had 3 in the top 10, so it should be a good week. Too bad I totally blew the Puerto Rico tournament.

It''ll be interesting to see what happens when he starts missing cuts or having a bad week....

He will get a mysterious injury and withdraw oh wait that is someone else

Sounds to me as though he's a little jealous of the notoriety others have gotten. He'll grow up, and if he keeps winning, he'll get it.

I'm terrible at picking winners that's for sure

Reed wears that outfit and thinks he's the next tiger lol smh

To be fair, he's 1 of 5 to win 3 PGA tour events before age 24. Not saying that justifies it, but he's playing well

And youngest with WGC I believe.

I have no problem with Reed believing in himself and talking about it since he has three wins in the last thirteen starts. We anoint guys as the next Tiger or Nicklaus with much less of a record than that.

Dang, I missed the interview. Hopefully it gets posted

Reed wears that outfit and thinks he's the next tiger lol smh

That is not why he wears it. He said himself he wears it because growing up he idolized what Tiger did on the golf course. And modeled his work ethic after him.

An interview like that will not gain you any fans.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's the truth. I couldn't care less about the dude thanks to two sound bytes.

I honestly don't get what the stink is and why people would hate the guy for believing in himself?

Didn't all the best players in the world talk like that when they were still young and full of confidence. I am sure he will settle down and not speak so brazenly but why fault a guy for believing in himself and trying to make it in a very tough career choice.

That is not why he wears it. He said himself he wears it because growing up he idolized what Tiger did on the golf course. And modeled his work ethic after him.

I was just kidding. More or less talking about his over confidence imo. Yeah he's won but still hasn't convinced me of top 5. Time will tell

I have no problem with Reed believing in himself and talking about it since he has three wins in the last thirteen starts. We anoint guys as the next Tiger or Nicklaus with much less of a record than that.

I'm the same way. He's obviously confident in himself, so what's the problem with him saying that? Most pro golfers say the same clichéd stuff all the time anyways, so it's cool to see a guy fully speak his mind.

Yeah confidence is good....but I'm not sure using your Jr and college career will cut it. It''ll be interesting to see what happens when he starts missing cuts or having a bad week....

Its already happened. And he has won 3 times in the last 8 months. I would say he is a pretty resilient guy and will grind it out and put the work in to win and make a good life for himself.

Back