What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where??? I need one for mine :)

I made forum member HandyManny an offer he couldn't refuse (queue The Godfather music)...

I made forum member HandyManny an offer he couldn't refuse (queue The Godfather music)...

Damn... these are hard to come by for sure. Perhaps I need to make YOU an offer that cannot refused... [thinking intently]

Damn... these are hard to come by for sure. Perhaps I need to make YOU an offer that cannot refused... [thinking intently]

This was my holy grail of putter covers when I saw it..... I'm installing a GPS tracker as we speak just in case.

So um...now there's this.

hubyhu3u.jpg

Purchased 3 pair of Snake Eyes golf pants (buy 2 get 1 free), epoch tees, golf glove, and THP a Divot tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hybrid in my sig, almost mint for $40, gonna slap a new i-Line on it tonight.

The Arthur Xtreme Xcaliber shafts for my driver & 4 wood.

Delivered to my house yesterday -- Ping S55 3- PW!!! First new set of clubs I've ever purchased.

Great purchase griz!!! I remember buying my first set of new irons -- Very very special time!

Enjoy them.

Well I increased the size of my putter hoard this weekend.

I picked up a TP Mills Fleetwood since I really like my 2 Softails.

My first ever Scotty (Ok, actually a Scotty lite) Circa 62 #7. I really like the head shape plus being a flow neck.....

A Betti Studio Stock #10 to keep the other ones company.

Oh, and just when I thought I could go a weekend w/o purchasing a SeeMore Rambler had to put his mFGP custom on the marketplace. Thanks again Rambler for my 22nd SeeMore.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I bought a SLDR 3HL, looking forward to using this when the snow melts.

Not bought, but an awesome bday present from my lovely mrs....

2014-03-09%20sxr1.jpg
2014-03-09%20sxr2.jpg
2014-03-09%20sxr3.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice, the yellow has an iridescence similar to the tour yellow balls.

I just splurged on one of these. I hope it's ok that I am linking THP's great pic :)

1124878541_mQppA-L-1.jpg

Bought a Titleist Duffle bag, a Wilson Staff towel, two packs of wooden tees, a sleeve of TM Lethal, an iomic grip.

Bio Cell + 7 iron

I bought a Yes! Pippi-12 Center shafted putter I was not in the market for a new putter but after hitting it and being intrigued with the center shaft I decided
to give it shot, I got it off the bay for dirt cheap brand new so it was a no-brainer for an experiment and to have one.....

Mizuno MP32s

What golf stuff did you buy today?

2 pairs of UnderArmour shorts and a box of balls. And the 588 wood line has FINALLY arrived at my local Golf Galaxy, but I didn't have time to swing any of them.

Last edited:
Purchased a use RFE 5w from a fellow THPer. Looking forward to hitting it.

2 pairs of UnderArmour shorts and a box of balls. And the 588 wood line has FINALLY arrived at my local Golf Galaxy, but I didn't have time to swing any of them.

nice Pete, go try them they are worth it!

is it me or you post in this thread almost every day?

nice Pete, go try them they are worth it!

is it me or you post in this thread almost every day?
Haha. It's a sickness.

Purchased a use RFE 5w from a fellow THPer. Looking forward to hitting it.

Sure am glad you bought that...because it was tempting regardless of the fact I can't handle that shaft.

2014-03-10%20cap.jpg

Hi-vis yellow/green trim, matches the new bag, couldn't pass it by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back