I tried that a couple weeks ago. What do you think?

I like it. Not as strong as most IPAs but I think the honey mellows it enough and makes it very good.

Ahhhhh beer. I've missed you.

Stone Go To IPA

Session beer, low abv. Hoppy and pretty vibrant. Reminds me a little of founders dry hopped.

Ahhhhh beer. I've missed you.

Stone Go To IPA

Session beer, low abv. Hoppy and pretty vibrant. Reminds me a little of founders dry hopped.

Dude Founders Dry hopped is always one if my go to beers. In fact I have one left and may have to pop that open tonight.

You'd like this one dude.

All this talk is going to send me down to the bar to see what I have hiding. How about some homemade Maynard's Summer Ale.

Harpoon Boston Irish Stout. First time having it. Solid.....just solid.

Sam Adams White Lantern. White ale with citrus and spice. It's like a blue moon but wayyyy better. Man I love all of Sam Adams small batch stuff.

Got to love a brewery that let's you drink right from the holding tanks on the tour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure New Glarus also does that. Fwiw.

Been saying for several summers I wanted to get down to that area and haven't made it happen yet. If the summer wasnt already jam packed id say it's on the list this year too.

I had some Sam Adams Cold Snap on tap last night. It was really solid. I may have to look for a couple bottles of that one.

I'll give credit to Sam Adams. Nothing really blows me away from them, but nearly everything that I've had has been really solid. It's a really dependable brewery.

I had some Sam Adams Cold Snap on tap last night. It was really solid. I may have to look for a couple bottles of that one.

I'll give credit to Sam Adams. Nothing really blows me away from them, but nearly everything that I've had has been really solid. It's a really dependable brewery.

They also give away large amounts of beer on their brewery tour in Boston, especially if the other people at your table aren't big drinkers!

They also give away large amounts of beer on their brewery tour in Boston, especially if the other people at your table aren't big drinkers!

That's good to know.

One of the local brewers down here (sweetwater) has a fairly large amount of beer available during tours. It's a nice tour to take when the weather is nice, as they have a really nice bar/patio connected to their offices.

That's good to know.

One of the local brewers down here (sweetwater) has a fairly large amount of beer available during tours. It's a nice tour to take when the weather is nice, as they have a really nice bar/patio connected to their offices.

Definitely heard good things about Sweetwater!

Mile 16 Inlet IPA great DE Brewery.

edetu2ym.jpg

a8esesud.jpg

A favorite!!

Have not seen that one

That's the only Lagunitas flavor I've never tasted. Looks very delicious.

I'm slumming it with Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA out of the tap in my man cave.:act-up:

drinking a great lakes conways irish ale ...i like this even know everyone is nuts for Christmas ale around here.

Back